✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
MbWgdW4.png

TKpIqOx.jpg

by JJPad (MVSica)
04/22/2020

JJPad here, with the steamiest, hot-hot-hottest Breaking News, Gossip and Rumors of Westoros and now Valyria!!! :sehunehh:

wuMGRUT.gif

:palove:Hellooooooo my loyal Sepads! I am soooooooo glad to see you!:palove:

I have another tantalizing article that my discerning readers will absolutely enjoy because today... is a special article!
uuaEXEs.jpg

Today we get to talk about loooove!!!!!!

:heartpar::hehe:

(Secret) Romances of Throne Wars 2
UKHJPud.jpg

(Secret) Romances of Throne Wars 2
VFlhsxW.jpg

Who is courting whom??? :wherearethelies:

4 Houses. 4 Romances.

My associates have informed me of a great many "secret' romances happening before our eyes! Shhhhh!
Be quiet! you never know who could be watching...
wN4sTqU.gif

3MxRcDc.png

@Seriously swept @MVSica off her feet! Aaaand then they tripped and now they're married. :palove:
56nkFpo.jpg

(Seri and MVSica's wedding ring)

One of the most passionate, heart-pounding stories of love I think I've ever heard. It's probably the most beautiful romance I've ever seen in my life!!!
Pure love, gods and goddesses, WUJUsomnia things.:fab:

tf8NqtJ.png

:heartublob::heartpar:

ABKzlCr.png

SPICY!!!

Congratulations @sm maid , @Turtle and @Vampire I am sure you will all live and love happily together! Although, I do have a few questions...
:heartpar:

E3ptWQ2.png

The second highlight of our evening!

We all know that the famous(or is it infamous) @GoldenDivas loves to play with the heart strings of the adoring public by routinely promising to marry new people every few months. The Martells believe in this kind of- uhhh. Well actually just Golden Divas believes in having as complicated a love life as possible, all the while poor @ZikyungDerp has to deal with the consequences.
:sweat:
Soooo, What happens when a beautiful new suitor; the Lannisters @Minä , comes to join the "party"??? How will the 3 of them deal with this new bit of adversity in a life of love from 3 different Houses??? I'm just as curious as you are dear reader!
:wherearethelies:

uVts0l4.png

Ahhhh! Young love deserves to be fostered and cared for so that it will one day blossom into the most beautiful flower.
Mimi and Full Sun have that right now! Let's wish them luck :hehe:

Most Eligible Bachelor/Bachelorette
As a connoisseur of gossip and all things rumor, I have to be in the know about who the most eligible young lords and ladies of Westoros and Valyria are. Very few can feature in the pages of Secrets, Juseyo! But these 2 are far and away my picks for the most eligible in all of +teros.

Most Eligible Bachelorette
mhGfMfS.png

Interested in dating the famous @GreenLeaf formerly known as the artist "BlueNose"???

Most Eligible Bachelor
9XVr4mo.png

The legend @SuAranghaeBona is on the market! Are you interested???

PqpLR3v.gif

Well My loyal Sepads, it looks like that's all the news and Gossip I could find! I hope you will be ready for the next issue of Secrets, Juseyo!
Until then, I love you! and have a great time finding the love of your life, or simply :catpopcorn:

ZZEkj5p.jpg

Looking to join the fun? JJPad is looking for Volunteers on the next Secrets, Juseyo! Get in contact with her here:
Professional Website

Last edited:

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,300

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
About that... call me daddy from this day forward, even in official events. :tea2: And call your mom more!

700374821959106981.png

So ........... When can we expect our Mimi x Sun invites?
522912319483936768.png

That's a great question but unfortunately, I don't have an answer yet.
There are a few things Mimi and I haven't discussed. Once we do that, we'll set a date

Top Bottom