Shinee’s Taemin to open his own clothing brand TAEM107

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,697,250
Pronouns
She/Her
Taemin just released his latest comeback, and in the midst of all the current in-person promotions in Korea (such as all the signs, billboards, and an in-person exhibition) and easter egg was found by fans hinting at a new project!

There was a T-shirt (I believe at the exhibition?) and when the tag inside the shirt was scanned by fans it lead them to a website that is currently a WIP of a brand called TAEM

Here’s the website link

Due to the fact that the website looks like a clothing brand website and it was found inside a shirt, fans strongly believed it was for a clothing brand.

This was later confirmed when the clothing brand’s Instagram was discovered. It appears the brand will be called TAEM107:

There has been no official announcements made about this yet by either Taemin or BPM so I’m labeling this a rumor now. (Especially since fans are usually quick to find out if a company has applied for copyright for a name cause that’s public record? And I haven’t seen any fans say anything about BPM applying for rights over TAEM or TAEM 107?)

What are your thoughts about this new project from Taemin?

Are you surprised he’s starting a clothing brand?

Personally I always thought Key would be the Shinee member to have his own clothing label. Especially since he’s designed Shinee’s stage outfits before. :whaaat:

*edit*
Here is an update:

It appears select fans won a surprise box as a special gift from this latest comeback and the surprise box appears to be a first look at the brand.

Here is a preview a fan posted online of the surprise box and the brand’s clothing:

*edit 2*
Upon inspecting the website’s code fans found products and prices.
GVka32MXUAAzqJD

Some fans, upon finding this while playing with the website, have even begun buying the clothes. I would strongly advise against this though since Taemin/BPM has not announced this yet, and the site is very obviously under construction so you would be risking having your info leaked, risk not getting your products, and risk getting your money stolen since we don’t know where it would be going.:jinjudge:

Last edited:
Top Bottom