sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭306,154
Pronouns
She/Her
yeah some shawols are really like that when it comes to their color

I used to run a seventeen support acc with friends and we got a bunch of mad shawols spamming us because our logo had a diamond and was teal-ish

better stay away from the green :omgwhat:

Y

Yeddong

Absurd. Someday the fandoms will grow, mature, and learn that all colors are the same. New groups are debuting every time and there are fewer and fewer colors with invented names to use.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,650
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
just like when shinee fans got pissed that sonamoo (which means fuckin' pine tree) had green as the official color...

babyv004

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,195
I maybe be wrong but they don't look the same to me
However I am totally against groups using the same color shade/hue of the groups that are still active (when concerts with many groups happen, like for example dream concert, it can get a bit confused distinguish the fandoms bc there is 2/3 groups using the same colour 😟 ).
There is several shades of the same color so there is no need to use the same shade (it was understandably elf and cassie being pissed about winner and ikon official color. And correct me if i am wrong but i think shinhwa fans also was pissed with some group bc the same issue and even a shinhwa's member ask for others to respect the group and their fandom by not using the same colour that they have, so you know this is a BIG THING for older groups and fandoms).

Besides with the increase of debuts and oversaturated market, it's time for companies to be more creative and use 2 or more colors to represent the group.
For example dreamcatcher has 3 (however i dont think they have an official lightstick so i dont know how they will gonna do it.
maybe, if it's possible, dividing the lightstick by having 2 colours shining at same time and have the part where you would hold it black would be nice)

sfx0oziydi731.jpg

Why i am not seeing more labels doing like this?! :catpopcorn:

Last edited:

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
How they gonna talk about SHINee when there's a whole WUJU print, literally right there :RichPar:

Not to mention they already stole two WJSN members names

:munchlax:

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,129,770
Pronouns
He/Him
For example dreamcatcher has 3 (however i dont think they have an official lightstick so i dont know how they will gonna do it.
maybe, if it's possible, dividing the lightstick by having 2 colours shining at same time and have the part where you would hold it black would be nice)

sfx0oziydi731.jpg

Why i am not seeing more labels doing like this?! :catpopcorn:

T H I S ! !

but I still waiting for their official lightstick :weep:

Top Bottom