Since I've been so mean to them

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
I thought I'd be somewhat nice to the members of the Musketeer Club for putting up with me this month :sejeongcry:

Even though they said they couldn't afford the time square ad and that crowd control was not needed :noooo:

I'll start off with the Russian Dragons

@miatheikonic

tumblr_o10hzbggBa1ufe64so1_500.gif

Mia is the first person I ever met who had Renjun as an ult as well. We bias the same people but have the complete opposite taste in everything else, if she likes a song, then I'll 100% hate it. I love loving her and she hates loving me. She's beyond awesome and we clash heads all the time, if someone was asked who would want to stab me she'd be at the front of the queue and then she'd turn back and yell at everyone else who also lined up cos only she was allowed to do it.

@Dr. Sweetea

tumblr_marixb01YI1rnzplqo1_250.gif

The chillest person I know. I actually became friends with the Doc because she wanted to get to know my child Kimbo and so a mutual friend forced us all into the most awkward PM ever. I tried to leave but she was just too damn nice. The Doc is the type who'll put 150% effort into something and act like she only put in 10% ghkjgkfdd. She'll never take credit even when she worked really hard and she never brings up her own problems, ever. She also loves evil pranks and I'm gullible AF so I lowkey hate her :yoosmile:

@sandwich

200.gif

My fellow NCTZen and Yuta Stan. Sandy is the sweetest person ever, nice as pie. We bonded over NCT and then our friendship grew from there, maybe her being so nice makes people think that she's a pushover but if you make her mad, Lord help you, she's really scary

@Baby Pickle

giphy.gif

The original birthday Guru and I became friends at the start of 2019, Pickle signed up to her first mafia stayed up until 3 am for it and then I lynched her Day 1. I felt bad about it but it cemented our friendship. Pickle is loud and brash and people can take her the wrong way but she's utterly devoted and beyond loyal.

Next Up are the Spanish Tercio

@tiny.watermelon

giphy.gif

Tiny is the type of person never to cause any mess but to grab the popcorn and watch every single moment. When she first started chatting in the MC we all thought she was a troll or a dupe because her name was tiny watermelon and her DP was a tiny watermelon. It took me forever to realise that she was a legit person. Tiny is by far one of the funniest people without ever meaning to be. She always undersells herself, her English is amazing but if you ask her she'll act like she knows nothing. She's not the baby of the Club but everyone treats her like she is, no one ever says anything mean to her which is shocking because we're always insulting each other.

@Lemon Detox

source.gif

My rock, my child, my confidante. Lemon is one of the few people I bother pm-ing and just ranting at things in general because I know no matter what she'll never tell another soul, she's gives good advice and she's the best listener ever. I had to go to war to get lemon, Panwink Trash and I were fighting over her forever before I came out and declared my love. I slayed Trashie and won Lemon and it was well worth it.

@Egoísta

giphy.gif

The Maknae of the MC and H+'s number 1 spammer, Ego is only a baby but i swear we treat her like she's in her mid 20's. The girl is like a rock, impossible to upset or annoy. If you insult her mother, she'll insult your whole damn family including your dog, she's ruthless and always up for a fight. If someone bothers any of us, Ego is there ready to fight even if she doesn't understand the context of the situation. We never say it but you're awesome.

@Akidoki

tenor.gif

The Neville to my Harry. My friend, my nemesis, my rival. I've said enough about you already today but ugh it wouldn't be fair to skip you. This friendship really wouldn't work if you weren't an absolute angel. Like I cross a looooot of lines and you just shrug, most people run away from my competitiveness....the cowards....but you just meet me punch for punch, it boils my blood but games wouldn't be half as fun if you didn't. Never change and bloody hell Happy Birthday for the thousandth time mate.

@Dead Inside

Izzy-isabelle-lightwood-40508409-484-270.gif

My musketeer from the OG days, we've been friends since Day 1 of the thread, you've been through 3 name changes and have seen it all. I don't think there's anything I could do to piss you off, you're busy with life these days, enjoy your summer Dead.

Finally moving on to the 3rd Group

Why is there so many of you people. My fingers are sore.

French Royals

@GoldenDivas

tenor.gif

A badass boss who has a heart of gold. Yeah you're messy but you're genuinely a nice person, you don't mean to harm anyone, you're just trying to have fun and live your life. People tend to underestimate you, yeah you're impulsive but you do put a lot of thought into the things that matter and when someone is sad you're the first person to pick them up and get everyone to do something for them even when we're all being miserable gits. You make everything much more fun, you're a star Diva.

@Beefy

tumblr_nzir5sk3L51qiaeleo2_500.gif

The mature maknae, everyone thought you were like 19/20 when you first joined and you were like nah, I'm a baby. Your Zack Morris set up was iconic but I guess everyone has to move on. You're the quiet unbending rock in the storm. Whilst the rest of these clowns lose their marbles you're just chilling and trying to help if they need it. You have strong views but you rarely voice them because you don't like upsetting people but if pushed you never back down. You're one of the few sane ones, I'm shocked no one's corrupted you yet tbh but with that new name....maybe they have.

@Vampire

giphy.gif

I actually wasn't all that close to you when you first joined but everyone else seemed to know you, I wanted to break the ice and so in a moment of genius I said our relationship was awkward which hurt your feelings because you didn't think it was hgfjhgfkd. We've come far since then and you're one of the rare ones to actually act like you respect me, instead of clowning me all the time. :peepopbirthday:

@OutroTearTheFirst

giphy.gif

One of my biggest clowners. You live to roast me, you don't even give me a break, you're lucky I have a thick skin. I think you and Llama drive me the craziest with your annoying American stuff. I don't have much to add but I appreciate you ghhfdgkjf

@softest_bun

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6c5f302d49327a357a62323856413d3d2d3338353331333035312e313461626664396266646135613033643931353638323839363931322e676966

You're okay. Get well soon and take my secrets to the grave

At this point I think it's clear I'm getting tired.

To the last group.

British Redcoats.

@Rosaelis

giphy.gif

The word cute is so so so so overdone when it comes to you....so I'll call you......cute. Cos whether you like it or not it's perfect. We've had so many memorable moments, You joined during the soul mates week game and we hit it off asap, I was just thankful to get a replacement and you were always ready to go, no matter the time. With my broken bones (yes I'm mentioning it again, shut up Seri) I've had a bad month but you've tried to cheer me up at every turn even when I was being beyond depressing. I don't normally tell people personal shit cos they take the piss (looking at you Seri) but you make it really easy to open up, I hope I haven't stressed you out too much.

@Seriously

giphy.gif

The infamous Seri. My British twin, the devil himself. 99.9% of the time our banter matches and we roast and take the piss out of each other, I don't think their's a single aspect of our lives that we haven't insulted, our relationship is iconic and I cherish it a lot, i can tell you to drop dead and you know what I mean is that I like you. It takes years to build a bond like ours but we clicked right away even though you're a girl group stan and we like the complete opposite of everything tbh. You're a twat and I hope you break your toe so you understand the pain.

@Kim Bowon

tenor.gif

My child, my most loyal, trusted friend. I could tell you I killed a person and your response would be 'I know a good place to bury them' You always have my back no matter how small or how big the stakes, if it's a poll you'll harass people to vote for me, if it's a mafia you'll leave me alone and let me live in peace. No matter what, I know you have my back and that's amazing. You're always telling me to sleep and you're always worrying about me and I don't think I tell you enough that I genuinely appreciate it, you're my family.

@lgbtshinki

source.gif

I know you don't want me to @ you cos it's forces you on to this evil site hgfjhjkfd but I love you, you're my OG ride or die, you even joined H+ for me. Don't let the haters get you down, your letter to me better not have been late.

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Awwww. You sweet prick. Thanks for wishing me happy birthday for the thousandth time and it really is a miracle how we are friends after all the times we have been pitted against each other in games. Lol. I am saving this entire msg btw cause hearing you say sweet things to me is rare and precious and needs to be saved. I am really glad we met.
Love you rennie. ♡♡♡♡
even if you put me under Spanish tercio when I was in Russian streltsy.

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
this is the nicest thing anyone ever said to me :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry:

and yet you didn't write me a letter.... :yoosmile:

Awwww. You sweet prick. Thanks for wishing me happy birthday for the thousandth time and it really is a miracle how we are friends after all the times we have been pitted against each other in games. Lol. I am saving this entire msg btw cause hearing you say sweet things to me is rare and precious and needs to be saved. I am really glad we met.
Love you rennie. ♡♡♡♡
even if you put me under Spanish tercio when I was in Russian streltsy.

I'll ask mods to delete this whole thing :sip:

Mom :sejeongcry: :bakacat: :bakacat: :bakacat::bakacat::bakacat:
I wasn't expecting this, I love you so much jsgsh

you're the only one I love :peepopbirthday:

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
Why did you think writing this was a good idea?
:knifeduck:
Leave us alone!

ps.guys!! she used millions of gifs..i can't!!
ps2.okay..i might have felt a bit moved...a little bit...
ps3.who am I kidding? I loved it!!
ps4.didn't I tell you she was amazingly talented? ;_;
ps5.I'm not cute *throws knife*
ps6.there are other things as well but this has been long XD

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,500
What a soppy prick... You on meds for that toe sis? something is making you soft...

You may be an asshole, but you're MY asshole
tenor.gif

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
Thanks Renbutt! Okay is better than bad lol
Have a great birthday!

Top Bottom