"SLAM DUNK" movie announced, creator "Inoue Takehiko" is back to commemorate series 30th anniversary!

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,555,725

Manga creator and artist Takehiko Inoue announced on his Twitter account on Thursday that his Slam Dunk basketball manga is inspiring a film. While Inoue's original announcement did not reveal whether the film will be anime or live-action, the film's official website lists anime studio Toei Animation, and describes the film as an anime film.

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2021%2F01%2Ftakehiko-inoue-slam-dunk-film-adaptation-manga-announcement-info-0001.jpg

Inoue published his iconic sports manga in Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine from 1990 to 1996 for a total of 31 volumes. The manga inspired a television anime in 1993, and it received four anime film sequels. Crunchyroll is streaming the series, and it describes the sto
Hanamichi Sakuragi is a delinquent with a long history of getting dumped by girls. After enrolling in Shohoku High School, Hanamichi becomes interested in a girl named Haruko who loves the game of basketball.

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,555,725
This movie's success is gonna be a slam dunk
:doge:

---------------

really nice how all the iconic series are coming back, i mean i wasn't even born yet when they debuted but i still get some nostalgia from them

semi ot but they announced a live action series of Yu Yu Hakusho

... by Netflix :sweat:
This is going to be great. :shablob:
i only started watching slam dunk a few months but i think i like it a little better than kuroko no basket

i wonder why i waited so much :catpopcorn:

달fromisDal

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭119,250
What I hope that in future they will also a remade of the entire anime again. Anyway, anticipating the film!

Top Bottom