SM Announces Q3 Plans

RussianRoulette

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,004,950
Pronouns
She/Her
The updated rest of the year plans for SM has been announced, here is the information as followed:
This is mostly Q3 Plans with a tiny bit of Q4 plans.

NCT

• WayV June Comeback
  • NCT 127 - (full?) Album
  • NCT WISH - Mini Album
  • NCT DREAM - English Single (I believe this would also be their first english single/debut)
  • NCT WISH - Single
  • JAEHYUN - Mini Album/ Solo Debut
  • MARK - 2nd Single / Implied Solo Debut
  • NCT Dream - World tour starting September. (I am assuming the english single is to promote with the world tour)

SHINEE
  • KEY - Mini Album
  • KEY - Japanese Single (Japan Debut)
  • The Shinee full group which was included on previous quarter plans for this year is no longer included on the list. It seems the Shinee full group comeback has been scrapped for now and we might have to wait till 2025?

SNSD
  • TAEYEON - Full Album
  • TAEYEON - Single
  • HYOYEON - Single

AESPA
  • Full Album coming soon.
  • Aespa Japanese Single / Japan Debut

RIIZE
  • Japanese Single /Japan Debut

Red Velvet
  • Summer Mini Album - Coming Soon
  • IRENE - Mini Album / Solo Debut
  • No YOLO (Yeri Solo) plans on the books :somicry:
  • Unless it was pushed back even more, the 10 year anniversary comeback is no longer included on the quarter plans.
    • (I don't want to cause panic, but I just want to shout out SHINEE was supposed to have a comeback but then Onew and Taemin left and now the plans are suddenly scrapped off the quarter plans. 3 out of the 5 members of Red Velvet still have yet to renew with SM so I hope SM isn't doing the same thing with them where if the 3 girls don't renew all comeback plans are scrapped...)
Other
  • NAEVIS Debut
  • SM NEW GIRL GROUP Debut - Q4 around November or December
  • CHANYEOL - Mini Album
  • SM British Boy Group Debut Q4

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭54,100
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Taengoooooooooooooo!

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,065,282
ugh, I really wanted smngg to have a summer debut :facepalm: are they actually even gonna debut this year...

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,065,282
well, ig sm might not want the gg's debut to be overshadowed by the Olympics...

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,710
Pronouns
she/her
127 cb and jaehyun solo :sanapray:

RussianRoulette

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,004,950
Pronouns
She/Her
ugh, I really wanted smngg to have a summer debut :facepalm: are they actually even gonna debut this year...
If the girls or SM are not ready then I guess they're not ready 🤷‍♀️

Some things i'm confused about though:

- If they debuted in the summer it would have clashed with Red Velvet who are having a comeback soon and were supposed to have another comeback around August for their anniversary. Though, it seems as of right now the summer anniversary comeback is either scrapped, postponed, or this upcoming comeback is actually the anniversary one (Yeri recently dyed her hair red like how her hair was during the Russian Roulette era).

- Unless this upcoming comeback is the anniversary one, then i'm assuming it could be pushed back to Q4 but then that would once again clash with the new gg debut??? :yooheadache:

RussianRoulette

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,004,950
Pronouns
She/Her
british boy group??? :doge:
Yea, it was announced back in February.

They’re collaborating with a local British company and were apparently getting SM London soon? They’re even joining DearU bubble and some rumored trainees are even floating around Twitter as well.

They will be flying to Korea to train under SM and then fly back to London to debut with that other company and they’re getting a show about it as well?

(I guess in the end, instead of getting NCT Hollywood we somehow got SM London? Since this seems like what NCT Hollywood was supposed to be but in London).

Your Biggest Fan

OPPA!!!!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭183,750
  • No YOLO (Yeri Solo) plans on the books :somicry:
  • Unless it was pushed back even more, the 10 year anniversary comeback is no longer included on the quarter plans
BOOOOOOOO!
NAEVIS Debut
No thanks.
SM NEW GIRL GROUP Debut - Q4 around November or December
So.... January or February (nothing is ever on time).
SM British Boy Group Debut Q4
Say waht? waht?

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,750
Pronouns
She/Her
Yea, it was announced back in February.

They’re collaborating with a local British company and were apparently getting SM London soon? They’re even joining DearU bubble and some rumored trainees are even floating around Twitter as well.

They will be flying to Korea to train under SM and then fly back to London to debut with that other company and they’re getting a show about it as well?

(I guess in the end, instead of getting NCT Hollywood we somehow got SM London? Since this seems like what NCT Hollywood was supposed to be but in London).
oh gosh...SM seems to never give up

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,750
Pronouns
She/Her
They honestly don't. I just don't understand why they seemed to give up on Hollywood and switch to London?

I also just realized.... Isn't this group is basically going to be Kaachi pt 2? :sweat:
probably...:viva:that's going to be a whole mess
they should focus on the groups they already have and debut the new gg, that's it

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,065,282
If the girls or SM are not ready then I guess they're not ready 🤷‍♀️

Some things i'm confused about though:

- If they debuted in the summer it would have clashed with Red Velvet who are having a comeback soon and were supposed to have another comeback around August for their anniversary. Though, it seems as of right now the summer anniversary comeback is either scrapped, postponed, or this upcoming comeback is actually the anniversary one (Yeri recently dyed her hair red like how her hair was during the Russian Roulette era).

- Unless this upcoming comeback is the anniversary one, then i'm assuming it could be pushed back to Q4 but then that would once again clash with the new gg debut??? :yooheadache:
well, I don't think sm has ever cared about having their groups overlap...though, ig the rv fans might be salty about the ngg overshadowing them

Top Bottom