SENSITIVE CONTENT SMF dancer exposed for inappropriate relationship with a minor

RussianRoulette

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭994,800
Pronouns
She/Her
The info for this is sort of all over the place, but I will try my best to piece together this the best I can.

32 yr old YoungJ, Leader/Dancer/Director/CEO of JustJerk Dance Crew was exposed recently for having an inappropriate relationship with a minor which resulted in the minor getting pregnant and having to terminate her pregnancy.

YoungJ was formerly a contestant on the show Street Man Fighter, the male version of the popular show Street Woman Fighter.

Here is a Korean article talking about this issue. I haven't been able to find a full English translation/summary yet, but many former fans have provided snips of it on twitter which is how I will be piecing this together.

The article does not explicitly name him directly, though everyone online was quick to figure out it was him + other articles used a blurred out picture of him which people recognized.

The basic gist of this is that through his academy he got some members for his dance crew for the show who were minors. It seems the other members of his crew were not ok with minors being in the group.

He took advantage of the fact that one of the minors in his show crew had a crush on him and he began to have a sexual relationship with her. Both him and the minor girl he was in the relationship with had private instagram accounts where their relationship was documented. The other crew members had access to these private instagram accounts and when they found out about their inappropriate relationship they quickly began leaving the group feeling disgusted and betrayed. A total of 15 people + 1 other manager left the group, almost causing the group/company to disband.

The girl eventually became pregnant with his child but had to terminate. It appears she went to her private instagram in distraught when she had to terminate which is how the other crew members found out about it. (At this point I am not sure whether he forced her to terminate, or if she made the decision to terminate.)

YoungJ has denied the allegations along with posting some cryptic messages on his bubble, and a representative of the dance academy also denied it, though the former dance crew members who left in disgust were the ones to go to the media and provide statements about this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom