So my friend told me some tea about sasaengs and some kpop idols

ydng

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,265
I thought it was 2NE1.
Nah the rumour is definitely referring to Blackpink...

2NE1 still support each other and often meet up after they disbanded. They even celebrated their 10 year anniversary with Minzy last month and did an Instagram live together.

But I don't think the rumour is true, Blackpink also seem really close and have been friends for years since predebut.

SM's Kunta Kinte Silence

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,335
There's a famous group where none of the girls can really stand each other.:rightt: It's a YG group

LOL.
But literally, who could this be? YG only got like 2 GG not including the first one he ruined to get a wife since they were never really famous) and out of 2NE1 and BlackPink neither really seem like the type? Like, they all seem to get along really well. Even if it's just for show, they acting skills en point. If I had to choose I would say 2NE1 tho.

Primarina

BLΛƆKPIИK Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭6,330
Not even antis would say Blackpink girlies can't stand each other lol

Astro

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,638,000
None of these Produce 101 rankings were legit. NONE of them. The rankings are planned from early on. The producers will look at what they have and then hand pick what they want. They will try to manipulate the editing so that it doesn't seem random and they may change last second but it's all planned.
That's why when unexpected idols suddenly and later on rise they never really go through and debut they actually drop suddenly. There's real manipulation there not just through editing.
The final rankings were posted amongst sasaengs a month before the finals. (WBK) :wesmart:

I still wonder why mnet made yuri rank #3 wbk she didn’t get that many votes

Top Bottom