Sohee’s timeline about the breakup

RussianRoulette

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭966,350
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ve noticed that the #1 thing Korean Netizens have been attacking Sohee for is for revealing that Hyeri and her boyfriend broke up early 2023. It was officially announced that Hyeri and her boyfriend broke up in November 2023, so a lot of people were mad that Sohee revealed private information that “the breakup was actually in August”.

Sohee has been doing a Q&A on her blog responding to comments, and in it she clarified that neither Hyeri or her ex bf ever disclosed to her when they broke up. She got the early 2023 breakup information from an article she found online (an article which both Hyeri’s company and ex bf’s company confirmed to be false).

I haven’t seen any translations from the Korean Netizen side of the internet about this yet, but on the western side of the internet this has been blowing up.

People are using her timeline mixup to say Sohee and Hyeri’s ex probably did have a “transit love”, and are criticizing Sohee further because they are wondering why would she go after a friend’s man when neither of them even confirmed to her they broke up yet?

Hyeri’s ex still has yet to release a statement.

RussianRoulette

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭966,350
Pronouns
She/Her
Why tf would she use articles as evidence to say when they broke up like she doesn’t have the man right in front of her??? 💀
I feel like she had to use the fake article about them breakup up earlier because she couldn’t really use the November articles since it would make her look bad. The news of their breakup was 11/13 and Sohee was at the art gallery with him 11/15 😬

I’m also probably looking into this too deeply, but another thing that’s been trending with Korean Netizens is that before their breakup I guess Hyeri was hinting at relationship issues in a variety show?

The math of Sohee claiming they broke up earlier and Hyeri’s mention at relationship issues doesn’t look good…😥

Top Bottom