Soloist Park Boram has passed away

UMJI MOODS

μ—„μ§€λŠ” λ‚΄ μž₯λ―Έ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­45,552,863
She appeared unwell in recent times but I had hoped she was doing better. A wonderful singer. May she rest in peace.

Last edited:

Winter Bear

Hallyuboo Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­500
Pronouns
She/Her
A great loss, her voice was lovely and comforting. I hope in her next life she gets to experience the kind of joy and happiness she brought to others and that her family and loved ones can have the strength needed to come to terms with her passing.

R.I.P. Boram.

RussianRoulette

Trainee User of the Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­949,200
Pronouns
She/Her
The police released a statement regarding her death
To sum it up, she was out drinking with her friends and suddenly dropped unconscious. They tried to preform CPR but she was dead when she arrived at the hospital.
They specified that they don't think her death was due to trauma/foul play, or due to "an extreme decision". An autopsy will be performed to determine the specific cause of death.

Gyujin

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­14,950
Pronouns
He/Him
The police released a statement regarding her death
To sum it up, she was out drinking with her friends and suddenly dropped unconscious. They tried to preform CPR but she was dead when she arrived at the hospital.
They specified that they don't think her death was due to trauma/foul play, or due to "an extreme decision". An autopsy will be performed to determine the specific cause of death.
I hope her friends are okay.

That's an awful thing to have to witness.

Top Bottom