⨭121,223
well, all of my work was in vain
AdBku9m.gif

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,500
So it was Bowon who decided to kill me. Ok girl, I see you do your thing.
Melt why did you investigate me I-
Congratulations to everybody!​

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649

MVP - Jelly you not only get coins but also a Plus Pals badge.

I loved how hard everyone thought over the roles and tried to figure them out, the plague and ability thief role really caused a mess :hehe:
My sleepy butt would die if not for Jelly :feelsblankie: Thank you for good play :heartublob:
And good job everyone else too :shablob:
Tho, I all I did was not die lmao
Thank you for hosting Ren
cQIzpLp.jpg

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
wow i was one person away from winning asdfghj this is way better than my last time having a special role so i will count this as a win for myself
i was sure mocha was evil, cause her asking ppl to rr and then bobo asking about my neut role, and then mocha saying she was a theif lined up wayyy too well
i was sure bobo was evil by the last round. but because her gameplay was different i didnt expect her as much i usually would. i kinda lied and left bobo out of my sus list when she asked me, but i shouldve left her in
554127712868892672.png

I didnt expect chomi to be evil at all. which was why i infected her first. had just one person tried to look at bobo (like riri for example since she was the investigator or smth, instead of me since i already infected riri) i wouldve had this game in the bag :omgwhat:

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
wow i was one person away from winning asdfghj this is way better than my last time having a special role so i will count this as a win for myself
i was sure mocha was evil, cause her asking ppl to rr and then bobo asking about my neut role, and then mocha saying she was a theif lined up wayyy too well
i was sure bobo was evil by the last round. but because her gameplay was different i didnt expect her as much i usually would. i kinda lied and left bobo out of my sus list when she asked me, but i shouldve left her in
554127712868892672.png

I didnt expect chomi to be evil at all. which was why i infected her first. had just one person tried to look at bobo (like riri for example since she was the investigator or smth, instead of me since i already infected riri) i wouldve had this game in the bag :omgwhat:
We knew early on that you were neutral, and i said the whole time that you were going to help us mafia...
sad seeing you as a neutral talking about helping town :wae:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,749,335
Pronouns
They/Them
Congrats to evils! And town you guys did amazing too!
Maybe if I hadn’t fucked reading my pms, the lynches could’ve been avoided :feelsblankie: thanks Outro for believing in me, you queen.
Thanks for hosting Ren, it was fun! :heartublob:

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
554127712868892672.png

i didn't suspect bobo because her gp was normal, i was about to investigate chomi but then changed to melt but that wouldn't have changed anything cause they were both evil lol
because mocha tried to kill me off that day i investigated her last and infected ha who infected beefy by rbing them

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
554127712868892672.png

UxhUS40.jpg

I am good child, so it was unexpected

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,500
DIDN'T I SAY TO BE CAREFUL OF THE FIRST TIME PLAYERS LIKE CHOMI.
I'M-
:noooo: :noooo: :noooo:

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
i didn't suspect bobo because her gp was normal, i was about to investigate chomi but then changed to melt but that wouldn't have changed anything cause they were both evil lol
because mocha tried to kill me off that day i investigated her last and infected ha who infected beefy by rbing them
true bobo's game play was really different this time. i didnt suspect her until the last day when she asked about my role and it all kinda started making sense
wild how that infecting spread like that. i forgot it could :omgwhat:

Top Bottom