Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,591,257
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
But bobo is solo :poggers:

NO HE IS NOT
ayo llama out here tryna convince outro to be a homewrecker and get bobo to cheat on maid with ha… this game’s getting JUICY and it hasn’t even started yet
stan-twitter-toxiqueney.gif

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭453,050
I'll kindly accept your request only because the hoeless romantic banner is too cute.
Also, I can't believe I live to see this day. Congrats on leading your first event, maid :gaspee:

I'm very proud of you!

I only have a few simple questions about the event mechanics. I'll share after I finishing compiling and uploading them. It'll just take a day
omg hi stannie!!! your taichi avatar makes me want to scream :sejeongcry:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭796,859
Also, I can't believe I live to see this day. Congrats on leading your first event, maid :gaspee:

I'm very proud of you!

I only have a few simple questions about the event mechanics. I'll share after I finishing compiling and uploading them. It'll just take a day
stannie is still alive?! :ShockedPar:

yongfilms

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,591,257
Pronouns
doesnt stannie being unbanned the same day there's a major outage sound suspicious to you guys???? :darkkermit:
stannyoncé’s return was so iconic and spread like wildfire to the point where the site broke with all of us tryna log on at the same time to welcome ha back
i’d be proud of myself too if i knew my return was gonna be that iconic
giphy.gif

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭934,651
It took me a while to remember how to multi-quote here ajsdkf

Anywho, I've promised that I'll be demure and quiet this time around, so I will not be riled up by my antis up there. It was nice seeing you all
6471-blobflushed.png

Do couples have to play together?
Im not gonna lie I haven’t even read the OP :marge:

LIKE STANNIE, STANNIE?!? :omfgpepe:

Yes, Outro - it's me :poggers: I hope your solo career is still thriving even after your #1 akgae being arrested for spreading fake news and dirt on your rivals :blushblob:

omg hi stannie!!! your taichi avatar makes me want to scream :sejeongcry:

Hello! I can't believe it took me so long to discover and I blame you for hiding it from me :sejeongcry: But yes, scream with me, Vampie!!! :sejeongcry: I couldn't do it with anyone 'cause everyone else around me coughsooziecough was too uncultured to appreciate the beauty that is:

If the manga didn't end up the way it did, I would've never healed :sejeongcry:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭453,050
Hello! I can't believe it took me so long to discover and I blame you for hiding it from me :sejeongcry: But yes, scream with me, Vampie!!! :sejeongcry: I couldn't do it with anyone 'cause everyone else around me coughsooziecough was too uncultured to appreciate the beauty that is:

If the manga didn't end up the way it did, I would've never healed :sejeongcry:

I've been talking about Chihayafuru on Hallyu+ since 2019, the posts are there!!! :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry:

STANNIE THIS DEVASTATED ME
I WAS HOLDING MY BREATH, MY HEART SPED UP, AND I FELT SICK AFTERWARDS I WAS SO EMOTIONALLY SHOOK
I HAVE PARTS OF THIS SAVED IN A QUOTE DOCUMENT/NOTEBOOK AND THE HYAKUNIN ISSHU: POEM 48 AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I actually found out by accident how it ends because I don't read the manga and I was so overwhelmingly surprised and relieved, like THANK GOD because I never would have healed either skdjfgh

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,350
wanna ditch seri and smsm to play together
651026677723299851.webp
Hm... you guys have a good chance of winning, i don't want to get in the way of that. I have finals this week :wow:
Wow, don't mind me...
VD3NvXr.gif

Take ha! I'll barely show up with @OutroTearTheFirst

ayo llama out here tryna convince outro to be a homewrecker and get bobo to cheat on maid with ha… this game’s getting JUICY and it hasn’t even started yet
stan-twitter-toxiqueney.gif
Llama doesn't know the word loyalty, but she's real good with the word infidelity.

Tommie

Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,200
If you haven't already, check out Ogi's music. Bitter has been on repeat
I don't know if its her voice (although hers is a bit deeper and raspier), the way that she sings, or the genre in which she sings in but she reminds me so much of Etta James. It's refreshing to hear a female voice that isn't a soprano (no shade to my sopranos though :sejeongcry:). Hands down my favorite two songs of hers is Let Me Go (that harmonization that she does at the beginning sends me to heaven) and Envy. Envy has a slight edge though because of one how good the different genres (neo-soul, rnb, and jazz) go together and two that little high pitch scream (?) that just adds so much dimension to the song. Black girls do it the best
d9efd0e62a968ec6f677f2e40635acef.gif
Normally I would hate giving Spotify my money but I must swallow my pride and support Ogi :noooo:
Thank you for the recommendation llama!

i love your set :wow:
Thank you Bobo! I wanted to bless everyone with Doechii's beauty.
It took me around 4 hours this time because Adobe caught me again
:noooo:

Last edited:

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,341,250
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't know if its her voice (although hers is a bit deeper and raspier), the way that she sings, or the genre in which she sings in but she reminds me so much of Etta James. It's refreshing to hear a female voice that isn't a soprano (no shade to my sopranos though :sejeongcry:). Hands down my favorite two songs of hers is Let Me Go (that harmonization that she does at the beginning sends me to heaven) and Envy. Envy has a slight edge though because of one how good the different genres (neo-soul, rnb, and jazz) go together and two that little high pitch scream (?) that just adds so much dimension to the song. Black girls do it the best
Normally I would hate giving Spotify my money but I must swallow my pride and support Ogi :noooo:
Thank you for the recommendation llama!

Thank you Bobo! I wanted to bless everyone with Doechii's beauty.
It took me around 4 hours this time because Adobe caught me again
:noooo:
That's such a good comparison! Ooo I love Envy and Let Me Go!! Your taste remains immaculate!

Exactly! When we do it - we do it!

Honestly, felt. I've been going down the rabbit hole of music and I fear capitalism has caught up with me :sejeongcry:

Also, Alter Ego SOTY!

Last edited:

yongfilms

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,591,257
Pronouns
That's such a good comparison! Ooo I love Envy and Let Me Go!! Your taste remains immaculate!

Exactly! When we do it - we do it!

Honestly, felt. I've been going down the rabbit hole of music and I fear capitalism has caught up with me :sejeongcry:

Also, Alter Ego SOTY!
MISS SHE HER BLACK VAGINA
DESIGNER SAY GUCCI PRADA PRINT
D-O-E IM WAKANDA RICH

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭934,651
Can we appreciate maid taking her precious time to do the math for us? :sanapray: I would have never figured out two and two = four :sejeongcry:

Top Bottom