EVENTS TEAM Summer Holidate+ | Event Opening

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,114
Pronouns
She/Her
stop making us land on other people's houses!!
3x.webp
shouldnt have played with stannie! :pepesanta:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,114
Pronouns
She/Her
you know something that's really scary... although I ultimately removed it from the results cause they missed a few turns, I think RNG has set gatoelblue & vampy as last in turn order for like 4 consecutive rounds :squirtlechristmas: and you guys think your luck is bad

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,421,350
@boo @Chiharu

See how nice I am! I send you all some company so that you won't feel lonely in jail!

I low-key was actually considering to see whether can I use on both of you to break ya out, but the temptation of sending someone to jail is too much :PolicePar:

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,026,750
@boo @Chiharu

See how nice I am! I send you all some company so that you won't feel lonely in jail!

I low-key was actually considering to see whether can I use on both of you to break ya out, but the temptation of sending someone to jail is too much :PolicePar:
COUNT YOUR DAYS
iggyrem-ezefayfer.gif

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭796,859
@boo @Chiharu

djhakldf you could have broken us out and let us land on your lands! but happy to see sm there :poggers: too bad bobo got dragged by sm :peepoblanket:

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,421,350
COUNT YOUR DAYS
iggyrem-ezefayfer.gif
djhakldf you could have broken us out and let us land on your lands! but happy to see sm there :poggers: too bad bobo got dragged by sm :peepoblanket:

It is Bobo's misfortune to be partnered with SM. I did thought of it but it is better for you four to have a cozy gathering in the warm jail with 3 meals a day fed by par prison guard! It is a cruel world out there!

Top Bottom