That 'K' who facilitated the drugs in YG is currently Jun Somi's manager. Seungri's ex-manager is also BlackPink's current manager

Saram

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,170
can YG just silence for a aweek those drugs news is still new and here the other one YG is so messy this year like let the koreans breathe OMG

SM's Kunta Kinte Silence

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,335
Literally, WHY did Somi have to go and join this stupid company??? God forbid these fuckers influencer her to start taking anything. Can't goddamn stand YG. Somi's Dad, ya done fucked up. Get her ass outta there quick. How can you allow your daughter around these criminals?? :stonemin:

~땡~

Moonchild Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
I wouldn't be surprise if it's true, YG is a mess that only cares about money and doesn't give a sh*t about their artists, i hope kids who want to be idols don't try going there even if they have the chance... better try something else than going to YG

zai

HIP HOP RAPPER Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,790
I hope its fake. Damn YG dont let women in your fucking company get trouble.

Mess

Delphine

Certified Sommungchi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,350
Original tweet has been deleted, so, ugh, yeah, clearly take this with a huge grain of salt.

sickwithsin

"Do aliens have idols too?" - Oh Heejun Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭112,613
giphy.gif

AegyoInTheStreets

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,675
Who is this K?

The Winner dude messaged HSH and got her to meet up with him, but instead of him being there "K", somebody at YG met up with HSH in his place. Then he got her to meet up with YG in his office and they then coerced her to change her tune and got her a lawyer. If you read the articles about how it all went down you'll see all the info about him that has been mentioned.

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
I seriously hope its not true. If it is... Well then all hope is lost. They should distance BlackPink (and AkMu) from this mess as much as they can. They are like the only group who has somehow positive image out of all YG.

Top Bottom