The Appreciation Thread °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Thank you @AKID❀KI and the events team for keeping the forum fun and lively with games and events.
Every time there's an event the forum comes to life!~
You all deserve appreciation for spending so much time planning and organising eveything~

tumblr_p67mj3BZP61vbm1f3o4_540.gif

Also a thank you to Mina for working hard as part of so many staff teams
and being queen of the Frostbite cult

30f6a615bd722b42551ab6a56d20a58b74072090.gif

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,350
Pronouns
she/her
@jindori
For working so hard as a member of the awards and gfx teams, for being kind and helpful to users whenever there's an issue, for always coming up with new and creative ideas.
Jin is always granting awards, taking gfx tasks whenever she's available, and is always fun to work with!
A true gfx queen who makes amazing awards that you always wanna display in your sidebar!
I'm so thankful and happy you decided to come back to staff to help me (us) <3

tenor.gif

@roseychu
Queen Rosey... Please know that I always appreciate you and see your efforts.
You work super hard keeping this site clean, alive and the best it can be and for that you deserve an award:
0I2vXLW.png

Your love for this forum knows no limits and you always put in 10x more than anyone else I've seen in my years of forum life.
You also treat users with respect and kindness, you're always interesting in listening to their feedback and ideas!
Thank you for coming back!
tumblr_pu4qf8FZC21ui9s1qo1_r6_400.gifv

@Baymax
See, I had a BIG BRAIN moment when I hired you. :poggers:
You work so hard, come up with so many good ideas and is always open to discuss! You're a very kind person with a big heart, just what we need on here!
You always help users so quickly with their requests and item arrangements, it makes me proud to see this kind of service provided!
You're a real gem and fun to work with, you make the simplest task interesting. I look forward to working with you for a long time!
BU2q.gif

xiaothink

~ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,901
thank you awards team member @jindori for not only hard carrying the awards team, always working hard and making the best badges on this site, but also being an overall amazing human being who is always helpful and kind to others. that's a rare trait and i'm so happy i can call you a friend

also thank you shop lead @Mina for single-handedly being the best lead on this site, always staying professional, responding to user requests and questions super fast and just overall being awesome. you rock

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
first off i'd like to thank my fellow carrots :LovePar:

@AKID❀KI for being an amazing events lead and working with other events team members to bring us really cool and fun events, also for being my mother. @Baymax for quickly fulfilling shop+ requests and keeping the seventeen thread up to date while i'm not around <3 and miss @mocha for all her work doing mocks and maintaining the award system.

i'd also like to thank the social media team, especially those who bring us ICYMI every sunday. i imagine it must be hard to keep track of all the important news throughout the week, so thank you to @Polaris_Tae, @Yuki, @Dragon of the West and others for bringing us quality articles!

lastly i'd like to appreciate @sm maid because i love ha <3

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
I wanted to take this moment and appreciate some beautiful and inspiring staff
campstaff.png

First off..
@Saint Ren
16.jpg

You are an amazing human being
You are funny
You are strong
You are supportive
You stand up for your friends
You are cute
To the people you like you are kind beyond tomorrow
You are actually affectionate even though your fear factor is high
You are responsible
You are cool
You are an amazing writer
You are the best leader I could even ask for
I love you
:heartublob:

Now moving on to...
@AKID❀KI
13.jpg

my dear godmother
my dear baby
you are so cute
you are the embodiment of kindness
you are sweet
you are so easy to talk to
and i enjoy it very much
while reading your game yesterday it reminded me of the first time we met
and i was so nostalgic
'She was amazing'
and you know what
you havent changed at all
you are still the same amazing human being inside and outside
also thank you for keeping company me last time
and putting up with the stupid me deciding to read horror and then being unable to sleep
I love you

I also want to appreciate
@sm maid
516.jpg

Because she is like...
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
;_;
when someone first meets you
they are like
'wow that girl is so dope'
then they meet you further and....
*coughs*
jk jk
not really
but all in all
i really find you the cutest
and you are so calm when dealing with me
you are also my royal and loyal maid
you are very generous
you are open
you are like a small bean that needs protection
but also I know you are ready to kick the living being out of someone
I love you

I couldnt not include
@Golden
73.jpg

You are doing an amazing job for a junior moderator
You are responsible in your duties
Calm and easy-going
I love that you support someone with your whole heart
You are funny
A moment with you is never a dull moment
And you might not accept it but you really do look like a model
Thank you for paying attention even when i just spam nonsense
And i also find it admirable how you help immediately when people call you
I love you

I also wanted to tag
@Baymax
440.jpg

wow that looks so lq
I have a lot of fun hanging out with you
You are so organized and kind
You are so easy-going
You are amazing in your work
You are a very cute person
I will never forget our early meetings
I love you

And since this is a staff appreciation post I wanted to give a shout-out to
@OutroTearTheFirst
1229.jpg

I love you
:sehunehh:

Last edited:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭30,050
Pronouns
She/Her

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
I have so much respect for @AKID❀KI who has been the Events lead since forever (plus she's a Carat!) and together with @Riri @AStannie & @Bchip we have our amazingly hard-working & innovative Events team that continuously comes up with incredible games and events that always keeps H+ active! You lot deserve the world! :hearteu: I'd play more games but my timezone and irl commitments just don't allow me to do that :tears:

If there was such a title of super mod, it would belong to @sm maid. Seriously though, the amount of work she puts into this forum is just jaw-dropping. We all appreciate your dedication to keeping the forum in check and making sure everyone's requests can be met.

Also gotta shoutout fellow Social Media team members @lex. @Saint Ren @abra @BlueNose @Yuki @Dr. Mew ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ and our awesome lead @Polaris_Tae! You guys are amazing!

Last edited:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her
First, i want to apologize because i've been in this forum for a year and i still can't remember who are the staff members:sweat: if it wasn't for the badges i would be so lost....
I think i didn't interact with everyone but i know all of you are really nice and respetful...i've received help from A LOT people here....thank you isn't enough but it's the only thing that i have right now....so again...Thank you so much!!!
If i have to name, the first names that comes to my mind are: @AKID❀KI @AStannie @Bchip @Riri ....because i've participated in games that hosted...and were so fun and well prepared.
@sm maid you helped me when Chrome was bullying me. It was reallly helpful...massive thank you!!!
@mocha because of the awards/badges...i know that's a hard job so thank you, everything is so pretty.
@Mina, my dear fellow nctzen...thank you for being so nice to me:sejeongcry:

@Lurkette thanks for carrying our camp in your shoulder...you're a MVP!!!!

I know there are more people to be thankful, but generally speaking ...working as a staff member and living your life in the real world must be difficult sometimes....i just want you to know that you all are doing a great job!👏👏👏👏👏

Last edited:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,132
I'd like to show my appreciation to @AKID❀KI for being an amazing events lead. I'm honestly kind of surprised you're still even in events let alone as the lead given how many other people have left the team, ytreds. You and the other events members do a great job at organizing these events, and I really appreciate how hard you work to provide us with fun games~ And I also appreciate how u put up with us gamer's who constantly fail at reading :HidePar:

Another staff member I'd like to show my appreciate to is @sm maid. I'm still not sure how you managed to get this position, but I know u work hard to keep H+ nice and tidy. It can probably be hard at times (flashback to when there was all that drama a few months ago) but u seem to be doing a good job regardless, so thumbs up to you.:TipPar:

S

Some

Since everyone is appreciating each other imma appreciate ..
giphy.gif

Love you girl you deserve some love too 😍

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭720,708
Very much appreciating my friend @Tommie for always standing up for me and going above and beyond for me. I'm so thankful to have met you here. You're so caring, sweet, and admirable, and makes H+ a better place :heartpar:

4eee718df1ddd39967365369c31abf0b.gif

Top Bottom