EVENTS TEAM The +Cards Delivery Box (New Cards Delivered April 22nd - Page 186)

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭402,850
Pronouns
He/Him
I am still up to sell you my Taki if you are still interested! I made the post to sell it to you back on April 16th (page 124) of the card sales thread but you never responded...
Sorry about missing your post :sejeongcry: Maid just told me you(and other people) tagged me and i still missed it iasdilsajdas the adhd jumped out. I'll transfer you the orbs in a minute and quote your post in the sales thread!
Sure, I can sell him! 2 orbs is fair :duckpar:

All of my other cards are ufs, I’ll reroll them unless no one steps forward tho :tears:
I'm gonna go with RussianRoulette since they asked me first and i missed it :wae: But i think @Vampire or @Lilac might be interested, i'm not sure.

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,242,550
Pronouns
She/Her
Sorry about missing your post :sejeongcry: Maid just told me you(and other people) tagged me and i still missed it iasdilsajdas the adhd jumped out. I'll transfer you the orbs in a minute and quote your post in the sales thread!

I just want to shout out: I swear you have a tagging glitch because when I type your username your little icon thing doesn’t pop up like other users, your @/bchip didn’t turn blue like a tagged username until after I published my reply.

I’m not sure if that’s normal? (I wasn’t sure if it was or if maybe we can’t tag people part of the website team in posts?…)

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭402,850
Pronouns
He/Him
I just want to shout out: I swear you have a tagging glitch because when I type your username your little icon thing doesn’t pop up like other users, your @/bchip didn’t turn blue like a tagged username until after I published my reply.

I’m not sure if that’s normal? (I wasn’t sure if it was or if maybe we can’t tag people part of the website team in posts?…)
Really? This is so weird :yooheadache:
I'll check with Tech Team. Thanks for letting me know!

Winter Bear

Hallyuboo Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,100
Pronouns
She/Her
@Mina i'm interested in you &TEAM's Taki card in case you're selling/trading. I can give you 2 orbs for him.

@Winter Bear are you selling/trading your &TEAM's Harua card? I can give you 6 orbs for him.

@Lilac i can give you 2 orbs for Yugyeom
Yes! That’s great, I’ve filled out the form.

Last edited:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭167,011
Pronouns
She/Her
7oM3Slq.png

Let's start with some older packs from last Battlepass

@Bchip

3rd-Idol135.png