EVENTS TEAM The +Cards Delivery Box (New Cards Delivered July 14th - Page 200)

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,922,415
Pronouns
He/Him
Ami is for sale or trade.

@Frandae idk if you are keeping Eunchae but i'm interested in her card :pandasantathink:
Hmm considering I was the one that actually suggested her (and queen Yunjin too ofc lmao) I think I'm going to keep her lmao; I'll tell you if I ever change my mind though, don't worry!

Now let me try and see if I can get some cards I want that I see were pulled lmao; I don't know if I have any cards to sell/trade that interests you all buut I need to try just in case (since I wasn't able to join games at all, this is my only chance :sejeongcry: )

@boo I'm interested in your ASTRO's Sanha
@Chiharu I'm interested in your TXT's Huening Kai
@Bellamy I'm interested in your SNSD's Seohyun
@Vampire I'm interested in your Stray Kids' Bang Chan

...yes I'm interested in a lot of people, this happens because of my messy mutifandom butt lmao; anyways let me know if anyone wants to make a deal with selling/trading please! :heartublob:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,290,182
Hmm considering I was the one that actually suggested her (and queen Yunjin too ofc lmao) I think I'm going to keep her lmao; I'll tell you if I ever change my mind though, don't worry!

Now let me try and see if I can get some cards I want that I see were pulled lmao; I don't know if I have any cards to sell/trade that interests you all buut I need to try just in case (since I wasn't able to join games at all, this is my only chance :sejeongcry: )

...yes I'm interested in a lot of people, this happens because of my messy mutifandom butt lmao; anyways let me know if anyone wants to make a deal with selling/trading please! :heartublob:
You don't have anyone I want rn, but I'll keep it in mind if you do get someone I want :pepesanta:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,300
Oh, my ~ * Winter * ~ Princess Zelda is so pretty! :peepoblanket:

Histugaya is up for trade/sale, but preferably trade. :catpopcorn:

Yunjin!!!!:christmasblob:

@Vampire do you wanna swap cards?:christmasblob:
You mean my Karina for your Tartaglia? Hell yes, that would be amazing! :sejeongcry:

the chenle card has my heart and soul :LovePar:
I will consider trading him to you if you get someone I want more later! :poggers:

I'll trade him for your Halloween Vyn. :catpopcorn:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,299,859

you may have a few cards I am interested in. Are you buying a winter pack?

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,922,415
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh, my ~ * Winter * ~ Princess Zelda is so pretty! :peepoblanket:

Histugaya is up for trade/sale, but preferably trade. :catpopcorn:

You mean my Karina for your Tartaglia? Hell yes, that would be amazing! :sejeongcry:

I will consider trading him to you if you get someone I want more later! :poggers:

I'll trade him for your Halloween Vyn. :catpopcorn:
Ooops sorry just saw this! (Too many notifications at once lmao)

Sounds good to me then! Let me post the form now then; thanks! :heartublob:

Top Bottom