EVENTS TEAM The +Cards Delivery Box (New Cards Delivered July 14th - Page 200)

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,650
@Bellamy Do I have anything that you'd be interested in for your Bell & Hestia card? :CupPar:

Winter Air

🎲
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭933,875
I'd be interested in Ed and Al! I don't think I have anything you want but I have an anime card pack coming.
You have plenty I'd be interested in, but none that appears to be up for trade. I will keep you in mind and look forward to your future anime pack! :hehe:

• Love
Reactions: boo

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,504,964
Pronouns
She/Her
More nct-nugu boys :sadpepe:
Well, now that all the duo cards are all given away - shall we make our winter Jiu - Horimiya trade @hatfelt :munchlax: Unless some other card caught your eye
I'm sorry ...i'm too lazy to read, did you already make a deal for those NCT cards?

@Bellamy Do I have anything that you'd be interested in for your Bell & Hestia card? :CupPar:
Which of cards are available to trade?

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,650
I'm sorry ...i'm too lazy to read, did you already make a deal for those NCT cards?

Which of cards are available to trade?
Well, all I have left for duo cards to trade right now is Sana & Dahyun which I don't think you're interested in... I know you like Fruits Basket, though. I could trade you my 3-star Kureno Sohma and give you some orbs to go along with it? Other than that, I don't have anything else, but I might in the future if you wanna reserve the card for me?

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,299,759
P.S. my babies. All the pain and suffering endured for the event had been worth it :peepoblanket: :peepoblanket: :peepoblanket:

Special-Duo22-Anime009.png
Special-Duo22-Idol064.png
stannie, I will trade you sica for these two :poggers:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,504,964
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, all I have left for duo cards to trade right now is Sana & Dahyun which I don't think you're interested in... I know you like Fruits Basket, though. I could trade you my 3-star Kureno Sohma and give you some orbs to go along with it? Other than that, I don't have anything else, but I might in the future if you wanna reserve the card for me?
Yes, i can keep it for you:BoredPar:

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,054
@Nara would you be willing to trade mark and taeyong for gikwang and yoseob?
wait you're not NCT stan sjdkfls. ngl i don't really like the picture used for Gikwang and Yoseob card so idk if i want it yet. i'll let you know if i do!

@sm maid i can trade Mark and Taeyong card for your Ryujin card :TipPar:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,299,759
wait you're not NCT stan sjdkfls. ngl i don't really like the picture used for Gikwang and Yoseob card so idk if i want it yet. i'll let you know if i do!

@sm maid i can trade Mark and Taeyong card for your Ryujin card :TipPar:
I am trying to trade it for a card I want...

Top Bottom