The Gay and Queer in Kpop Thread - OH refugees and newcomers welcome!

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,700
Pronouns
He/Him
Pinkfantasy Daewang about to make a queer subunit? Oddly enough the fact that nobody knows who she is might actually give her more liberty to do this. But if she gets a bunch more anonymous animal-masked idols, it does kind of muddy the liberation aspect. Similar to Lionesses who mostly cover their faces.

Last edited:

mimenet

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,700
Pronouns
He/Him
Jungwoo too👆

Huh he always kind of struck me as SM's designated "gay" member to be shipped with the others but maybe some of that flirtiness was coming from within as well lol

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,500
Pronouns
he/him
hi everyone! I cant believe Onehallyu got deleted. I used to visit the thread which male idols do you think are gay from time to time just for funzies and seeing it getting deleted broke my heart a bit. I've no idea how I stumbled across this site, but I'm glad there are some people still active lol so nice to meet yall

RussianRoulette

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭992,900
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly thought he was straight, but I can only imagine the crazy gayness (not necessarily hooking up) with he and Jaehyun sharing a room. Lol
I never really got a vibe from him either? But Jungwoo’s such a mystery to me I can’t really read him as anything if that makes sense. Everyone in the NCT fandom swears he’s gay but I haven’t seen any receipts? They say it’s just a vibe.

I feel like I have this same situation with Jacob from TBZ and also Xiaojun and Hendery from WayV. Everyone swears they’re all gay but I can’t find receipts? People say it’s just based on vibes?

creme caramel

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500
Pronouns
She/Her
about wheein and that actress, if it's true good for them! (plus jioh is so hot)
i always suspected wheein to be at least bi considering all the sus things she has said in the past 👀

as for jungwoo, despite the fact the fandom largely believes he's gay i've always been more inclined to think he's straight but their relationship is interesting: he went to the last 127's concert in seoul and a lot of people on the nct subreddit started wondering who this guy was, i remember someone mentioning he's his personal trainer but no one knows for sure ...

for reference:

i'll keep an eye on these two.

I feel like I have this same situation with Jacob from TBZ and also Xiaojun and Hendery from WayV. Everyone swears they’re all gay but I can’t find receipts? People say it’s just based on vibes?

xiaojun has always been sus to me and he has some receipts actually while hendery is pretty much a mystery to me ...

hi everyone! I cant believe Onehallyu got deleted. I used to visit the thread which male idols do you think are gay from time to time just for funzies and seeing it getting deleted broke my heart a bit. I've no idea how I stumbled across this site, but I'm glad there are some people still active lol so nice to meet yall

welcome!

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭54,300
Pronouns
He/Him
I never really got a vibe from him either? But Jungwoo’s such a mystery to me I can’t really read him as anything if that makes sense. Everyone in the NCT fandom swears he’s gay but I haven’t seen any receipts? They say it’s just a vibe.

I thought it was a Jeonghan situation, where his looks determined his role. He's a smoking engineer, so obviously there are things that don't fit his image. Haha.

Jacob I see. He's just very soft and is perceived as gayer via Kevin association. Hendery kinda too with Ten and the general vibes of Wayv. But Xiaojun? The amount of times he's gotten shy around or called Jaehyun handsome alone is enough for me. The intimidated by Yuta stuff is questionable.

Last edited:

mimenet

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,700
Pronouns
He/Him
Aquinas (most known for being a high school rapper finalist) has come out again as gay. He came out as bi a couple years ago, so maybe he's done some soul searching or maybe he felt pressured to still say he liked women originally. Either way good for him and I've always admired his no nonsense way of going about this lol

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭89,150
Pronouns
She/Her
Aquinas (most known for being a high school rapper finalist) has come out again as gay. He came out as bi a couple years ago, so maybe he's done some soul searching or maybe he felt pressured to still say he liked women originally. Either way good for him and I've always admired his no nonsense way of going about this lol

didn't know him but he's very brave to reveal like that :wow:

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭89,150
Pronouns
She/Her
Lesbian community pick their favorite female idols

1. Karina
2. Irene
3. Seola
4. Seulgi
5. Yujin
6. Bona
7. Winter
8. Wendy
9. Miyeon
10. Kazuha

And this one is about actresses, the list is from 2023

1. Han Sohee
2. Kim Taeri
3. Jeon Doyeon
4. Seo Hyunjin
5. Song Hyekyo
6. Cha Jooyoung
7. Kim Hieora
8. Park Eunbin
9. Go Younjung
10. Lee Boyoung

mimenet

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,700
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi and welcome! I hope you stick around. If you want to read through the OH thread ever there's links to the internet archive of it in the OP of this thread.

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭89,150
Pronouns
She/Her
just found on OH archive about byeon woo seok, it was on the last page:
Just one last post before this ends. Interpret this as you wish, but I followed Byeon Woo-seok on ig early on, and initially, he followed many people, especially those from the LGBT community, before he gained more fame and trimmed his list. Interestingly, many of them were individuals I also followed. Kim Kwon is another example; however, if you observe closely, I don't believe he's actively trying to conceal anything, unlike others.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭54,300
Pronouns
He/Him
just found on OH archive about byeon woo seok, it was on the last page:
The only thing I will say about this is that, as a fashion model, he was gonna be surrounded by gays no matter what. Since we don't know these accounts, it's hard to say how removed they are from his work. If they were just random thirst traps or something, that's different. It would be nice if he were part of the community.

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭89,150
Pronouns
She/Her
The only thing I will say about this is that, as a fashion model, he was gonna be surrounded by gays no matter what. Since we don't know these accounts, it's hard to say how removed they are from his work. If they were just random thirst traps or something, that's different. It would be nice if he were part of the community.
if the user who made this post created an account here it would be easier to discover, they could tell us what kind of accounts he was following, if it's similar to kim kwon's that's sus

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭54,300
Pronouns
He/Him
if the user who made this post created an account here it would be easier to discover, they could tell us what kind of accounts he was following, if it's similar to kim kwon's that's sus
Unfortunately they mic dropped and dipped instead. Haha. I haven't checked out who Kim Kwon follows.

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭89,150
Pronouns
She/Her
Unfortunately they mic dropped and dipped instead. Haha. I haven't checked out who Kim Kwon follows.
I just checked all the account he follows, most part are actors, some random accounts (staff and close friends?) and the only ''different'' accounts I could find are timothee chalamet and chloe grace moretz (probably means nothing), nana youngrong kim (@nana_youngrongkim), kim ho young (@hoyhoyoung) and hong seok-cheon (@tonyhong1004)

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭54,300
Pronouns
He/Him
I just checked all the account he follows, most part are actors, some random accounts (staff and close friends?) and the only ''different'' accounts I could find are timothee chalamet and chloe grace moretz (probably means nothing), nana youngrong kim (@nana_youngrongkim), kim ho young (@hoyhoyoung) and hong seok-cheon (@tonyhong1004)
Doesn't seem sus to me. Idk.

Top Bottom