The Genshin Impact Thread

Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭463,759
I accidentally used up my fragile resin when I was replacing my resin yesterday :peepoblanket:

I wanted to use the 50 primo replenishment, but I misclicked and used my fragile resin instead. Now I only have one fragile left for farming the new boss. :sweat:
I guess It's time to speedrun the battle pass :tears:

Last edited:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,763
The Echoing Tales event is fun, I really enjoy collecting the conches and story behind them.
It's one of the better lores after the archon story quests.

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭648,272
omgggg

E3vb60PXEAEZlHH

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
foj56h77j0571.png

Seems like there are going to be a lot of new Electro enemies. My Ganyu & Diona (and Ayaka once I get her) are going to have a fun time sending them to hell.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭463,759
foj56h77j0571.png

Seems like there are going to be a lot of new Electro enemies. My Ganyu & Diona (and Ayaka once I get her) are going to have a fun time sending them to hell.
AKA reasons to skip Yoimiya, I have no ice DPS.
Time to build Kaeya I guess

793492297937059840.png

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭463,759
Petition to Mihoyo to make longer fencing. I still have 1/4 left of fencing to do and my load is now in the orange. Don't cap my load pls. All my animals aside from one bird are in storage so idk how my load got increased. Just let me fence my house adskdsk :angry:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
How are you guys finding 1.6 so far? I honestly thought I wouldn't enjoy it much given all the leaks of 1.7/2.0 and basically 100% certainty that the next update will be Inazuma, but I'm actually having quite a fun time exploring the islands and the events. Also helps that I'm quite busy with uni/work so I'm not really idle enough to just binge through everything but instead, I'm taking my time playing small bits everyday.

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭463,759
How are you guys finding 1.6 so far? I honestly thought I wouldn't enjoy it much given all the leaks of 1.7/2.0 and basically 100% certainty that the next update will be Inazuma, but I'm actually having quite a fun time exploring the islands and the events. Also helps that I'm quite busy with uni/work so I'm not really idle enough to just binge through everything but instead, I'm taking my time playing small bits everyday.
I think it's a lot of fun! I decided not to binge it all at once bc that would be no fun. I'm waiting on Kazuha to drop, so I can explore the island for chests & puzzles with him. atm, I'm only really doing the events, doing a few puzzles & collecting Kazuha mats so I can have a bunch more of the island to explore during the 2nd half of 1.6.
Only two weeks until Kazuha drops so I won't have to wait much longer :heartublob:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭463,759
Spiral Abyss resets tomorrow which means more primos & there'll be no more phys bonus on floor 11 :peepopbirthday:
Now I can have more than just my Keqing be viable on that floor. Childe Firework Team just might work ~
I got to floor 11-1 this time but the massive mobs and my lack of cc characters killed my chances of getting any stars
:tears:

Last edited:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,763
Ah, feels nice to have many characters together in Act 3 of Midsummer Island Adventure. If only the playable characters are also out in the Tevyat open world which can interact with. Like I want to visit Mona, Ningguang, Jean, Benny, etc

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
I think it's a lot of fun! I decided not to binge it all at once bc that would be no fun. I'm waiting on Kazuha to drop, so I can explore the island for chests & puzzles with him. atm, I'm only really doing the events, doing a few puzzles & collecting Kazuha mats so I can have a bunch more of the island to explore during the 2nd half of 1.6.
Only two weeks until Kazuha drops so I won't have to wait much longer :heartublob:
I'm not even farming for Kazuha but I already have nearly 70 of the Sea Ganodermas and 15 of the boss materials (decided to farm him because I got frustrated with artifact dungeons giving me copium artifacts and I needed some Wanderer's pieces for my Ganyu). If I end up liking him from the trial, I should be able to level him up quite quickly.

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
Sacred Sakura Leaked Rewards:

cv0ez4f4ie571.jpg

It's meant to be a bit like the Crimson Tree from Dragonspine but quite time-gated. Look at all those rewards though! 20 standard banner pulls, 10 limited banner pulls and over 2.5 million Mora!

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭463,759
Sacred Sakura Leaked Rewards:

cv0ez4f4ie571.jpg

It's meant to be a bit like the Crimson Tree from Dragonspine but quite time-gated. Look at all those rewards though! 20 standard banner pulls, 10 limited banner pulls and over 2.5 million Mora!
All those crowns though :ShockedPar:
Time to break my bank when I eventually crown Ayaka & Childe :munchlax:
I'm not even farming for Kazuha but I already have nearly 70 of the Sea Ganodermas and 15 of the boss materials (decided to farm him because I got frustrated with artifact dungeons giving me copium artifacts and I needed some Wanderer's pieces for my Ganyu). If I end up liking him from the trial, I should be able to level him up quite quickly.
rng hates me when it comes to dungeon farmed artifacts. I always get HP/DEF rolls. Meanwhile, my gladiator/wanderers artifacts are almost always god-tier. I have like five artifacts that rolled almost entirely in crit. I finished farming for Kazu other than the boss drops & now I have to wait until Inazuma to farm for the new characters.
My Albedo Cecelia collection has now surpassed 800. Hoping that RNGsus drops him for me when he re-runs.
:sanapray:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
All those crowns though :ShockedPar:
Time to break my bank when I eventually crown Ayaka & Childe :munchlax:

rng hates me when it comes to dungeon farmed artifacts. I always get HP/DEF rolls. Meanwhile, my gladiator/wanderers artifacts are almost always god-tier. I have like five artifacts that rolled almost entirely in crit. I finished farming for Kazu other than the boss drops & now I have to wait until Inazuma to farm for the new characters.
My Albedo Cecelia collection has now surpassed 800. Hoping that RNGsus drops him for me when he re-runs.
:sanapray:
Wow I wish I had your luck with Glad pieces. All of mine are so subpar and I'm already 8 months into the game.

I'm probably going to farm all of Ayaka's materials in the first week of Inazuma dropping. Saving fragile resin to speed run through the boss that drops her ascension materials.

Your Albedo Cecilia supply is really overstocked lol

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
The new Abyss looks so difficult rip

Ffs Mihoyo, I already have a hard enough time just trying to clear floor 12 (still never been able to do it) because of my 250+ ping that makes switching between characters a nightmare 90% of the time

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭463,759
Wow I wish I had your luck with Glad pieces. All of mine are so subpar and I'm already 8 months into the game.

I'm probably going to farm all of Ayaka's materials in the first week of Inazuma dropping. Saving fragile resin to speed run through the boss that drops her ascension materials.

Your Albedo Cecilia supply is really overstocked lol
I'm telling Mihoyo to give bless me with RNGsus and give me him during the albedo re-run 👀
Hoping to get to 1000 Cecelia by next week! After that, I think I'm gonna farm either silk flowers (of which I already have 722) or Glaze Lilys (I have 258), but If I really wanna be a masochist, then I'll farm for 1000 violetgrass :peepopbirthday:
I've essentially dropped artifact farming bc of my horrible luck in the electro domain. I only have like two decent Thundersoother pieces :tears:
All of my Glad/Wanderers this week rolled double crits. I was shook. I'm farming the geo domain rn to save for Albbedo & Gorou (praying he's a 4-star) and flex my maxed out Keqing in the process :sanapray:

I'm not sure If I'm gonna go for Ayaka or not bc the anniversary is right after her banner & mihoyo might be making her a trap banner only to give us a god-tier one during 1.8 :unsure:

Anticipating freemogems for the anniversary!
Though I do need a cryo dps so idk. I think I'm 80% sure I'll pull for Ayaka. I'm just salty that they locked her OG burst behind her C2. You only get one ice cyclone at C0 :peepoblanket:

Top Bottom