The Genshin Impact Thread

Which server(s) do you play on?

• Total voters

Kłapouchy

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭92,259
@Polaris_Tae figured this might interest you although I'm guessing you've already seen it lol

i DIDN'T SEE THE DATA YET ADSJSK
I want him now :poggers:
I hate saving so skipping over Yanfei will be a struggle :peepoblanket:
I was super close to giving up all my Hu Tao wishes for the Keqing banner when she had a rate up.
Now it's twice as long...
must refuse the urge to wish
Time to kill endless amounts of treasure hoarders for one man

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
This is my favourite lore interpretation so far:
HrMsiRC.jpg

source
Honestly, the more I hear about theories of the world and how it could be tied to Honkai Impact, the more I want to play the game to try and understand it more but I don't need another hyper fixation :Slime:but it's going to be really interesting to see how (if) everything links together.

The tier list eye-. Fischl not being S anymore. Xingqiu being S now. Beidou B rank?????? :iwillfightyou:

Well, at least some things will never change :iwillfightyou::

jkY7yeT.png
How times have changed... Xingqiu is such an amazing character and he works for pretty much all teams.
I'll have you know that my C1 Amber was an S tier in a recent event, I couldn't have shot the balloons fast in time without her!!! :angry:

That would be great! I fully support this idea :shablob:
It might be a while until I actually get the thread up but if you guys have any suggestions of what character you'd like to see/have, let me know!

i DIDN'T SEE THE DATA YET ADSJSK
I want him now :poggers:
I hate saving so skipping over Yanfei will be a struggle :peepoblanket:
I was super close to giving up all my Hu Tao wishes for the Keqing banner when she had a rate up.
Now it's twice as long...
must refuse the urge to wish
The good thing about Yanfei is that she'll be added to the standard banner so she may come to you when you least expect it! :poggers:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,863,950
Pronouns
He/Him
How times have changed... Xingqiu is such an amazing character and he works for pretty much all teams.
I'll have you know that my C1 Amber was an S tier in a recent event, I couldn't have shot the balloons fast in time without her!!! :angry:
Amber is a S rank...for expedition :iwillfightyou: But honestly i can't pick on her too much bc she helped me a lot on electric dungeons.

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Amber is a S rank...for expedition :iwillfightyou: But honestly i can't pick on her too much bc she helped me a lot on electric dungeons.
I remember seeing a picture of someone who levelled up their Amber to 90 and then had a few level 1 5*s ajksdfhaf

I barely use the starter/free characters but one day I'm going to give them a go. I wish I had more constellations for Kaeya though, he seems amazing with constellations; he can basically do everything... damage, heal himself, shield himself, support :wow:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,863,950
Pronouns
He/Him
I remember seeing a picture of someone who levelled up their Amber to 90 and then had a few level 1 5*s ajksdfhaf

I barely use the starter/free characters but one day I'm going to give them a go. I wish I had more constellations for Kaeya though, he seems amazing with constellations; he can basically do everything... damage, heal himself, shield himself, support :wow:
Lvl 90 oidmsmaidja :TzuyuKek:

I like Kaeya. A lot tbh. His gameplay style is right up my alley. But i never seem to find a place for a cryo in my group. I'm still waiting for my Qiqi lol.

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
is zhongli good ? i was going to save wons for jean oppa banner
Zhongli is basically one of the strongest units in the game so far. He has an insanely strong shield and his ult does a shit ton of damage. Jean probably won't be getting a banner anytime soon.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Lvl 90 oidmsmaidja :TzuyuKek:

I like Kaeya. A lot tbh. His gameplay style is right up my alley. But i never seem to find a place for a cryo in my group. I'm still waiting for my Qiqi lol.
I usually pair Cryo with Hydro or Pyro!

:poggers:

Game said its time to finally C6 Noelle & Diona​

I was hoping Noelle wouldn't be on it, I already have her at C6... guess I can skip this banner for good :Slime:

is zhongli good ? i was going to save wons for jean oppa banner
Zhongli is incredibly good and one of the - if not the - best support, imo.

Jean is a character that can appear on the standard and limited banner so you don't really have to save for her.

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250

:poggers:

Game said its time to finally C6 Noelle & Diona​

I would roll on this for Yanfei but I don't want to waste my guaranteed pity just to get C1 Zhongli plus I already have C6 Noelle and I'll get Diona's C4 through the new event. Oh well, guess I'm skipping all the way till 1.6 so at least I can now save my primos.

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭92,259

I was hoping Noelle wouldn't be on it, I already have her at C6... guess I can skip this banner for good :Slime:

Jean is a character that can appear on the standard and limited banner so you don't really have to save for her.
I have Noelle at C5 & Diona will be at C5 after the free character event too :TzuyuKek:
But like, why add Diona to the banner if she's already going to be free

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭92,259
Finally finished farming all the common ascension mats for anemo boy. So many treasure hoarders skdjsk
Waiting for the overflow event to farm talent books ~
Also, if my math is correct, I'll be able to do two rolls for him when his banner finally gets released :pandasantacookie:
I don't trust my current 50/50 pity
I would roll on this for Yanfei but I don't want to waste my guaranteed pity just to get C1 Zhongli plus I already have C6 Noelle and I'll get Diona's C4 through the new event. Oh well, guess I'm skipping all the way till 1.6 so at least I can now save my primos.
SJDJFDJJK
me too. 1.5 banners are a skip for me. even though Zhong Li is one of my favourite characters. Only planning on rolling a few times on Zhongli banner until I reach my next four-star, which is like one roll away. Praying for Yan Fei. Otherwise, I guess Genshin will give me a reason to finally build Noelle for content outside of being my shield for the Primo Geovishap.

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭652,922

oohh i thought everyone could appear on standard banners 😮

what is a good 5 star character to combine with xiao tt ? i thought jean or venti maybe

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
But like, why add Diona to the banner if she's already going to be free
I'm guessing Diona and Noelle were added because they both have hangout events in this update. Diona being on this banner makes some sense since the last banner she was on was Xiao's but Noelle was on Venti's banner just 3 weeks ago. Mihoyo clearly have some sort of preference towards her considering how much they've pushed her: One of the main characters in the KFC event that China had, she has been on 3 banners in the last 3 or so months (Ganyu, Venti, Zhongli) and she's the first character to get a second part to her hangout event.

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
me too. 1.5 banners are a skip for me. even though Zhong Li is one of my favourite characters. Only planning on rolling a few times on Zhongli banner until I reach my next four-star, which is like one roll away. Praying for Yan Fei. Otherwise, I guess Genshin will give me a reason to finally build Noelle for content outside of being my shield for the Primo Geovishap.
As someone who has Noelle at C6 (thanks to Ganyu and Venti banners), she can actually be a really good DPS once you get all her cons. She scales off defense as well so if you have shit artifact luck from the Geo domain, you can just throw all your DEF Bolide artifacts on her.
oohh i thought everyone could appear on standard banners 😮

what is a good 5 star character to combine with xiao tt ? i thought jean or venti maybe
Nope. The only 5* characters on the standard banner are: Diluc, Jean, Keqing, Qiqi & Mona.

Xiao goes really well with Zhongli (because the shield prevents him from taking HP hits from his plunge attack) and Jean (to generate anemo particles to charge his ult). Fischl and Bennett are also pretty good supports for him.

Kłapouchy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭92,259
I'm guessing Diona and Noelle were added because they both have hangout events in this update. Diona being on this banner makes some sense since the last banner she was on was Xiao's but Noelle was on Venti's banner just 3 weeks ago. Mihoyo clearly have some sort of preference towards her considering how much they've pushed her: One of the main characters in the KFC event that China had, she has been on 3 banners in the last 3 or so months (Ganyu, Venti, Zhongli) and she's the first character to get a second part to her hangout event.
Mihoyo must love Noelle or smth. So many banners. Plus, she was just on the Venti banner. I see they don't want me to C2 my Beidou for my Childe taser team comp :onggun:
So many Noelles but I only have one Beidou constellation :peepoblanket:
As someone who has Noelle at C6 (thanks to Ganyu and Venti banners), she can actually be a really good DPS once you get all her cons. She scales off defense as well so if you have shit artifact luck from the Geo domain, you can just throw all your DEF Bolide artifacts on her.
ooh, I might start trying to build her once I'm done building Childe and Hu Tao then :poggers:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Just pre-installed the 1.5 package, let's see how well this game performs on my mobile... :jinjudge:
After the 1.4 update, the game has its moments where it crashes but if it gets worst then it's finally time for me to get a new laptop ajskfdh

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
There are a few leaks for 1.6 that have started popping up. I'll post them as a spoiler.

so it seems like Mihoyo jebaited us by teasing Inazuma during the 1.5 live stream and we won't actually be getting it in 1.6
I'm stuck now. Not sure if I should save my primos (and guaranteed pity) all the way to 1.7 or whether I should roll for Klee. She's literally the most adorable character in the game and I don't have any Pyro DPS characters yet despite playing for over 6 months.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
There are a few leaks for 1.6 that have started popping up. I'll post them as a spoiler.

so it seems like Mihoyo jebaited us by teasing Inazuma during the 1.5 live stream and we won't actually be getting it in 1.6
I'm stuck now. Not sure if I should save my primos (and guaranteed pity) all the way to 1.7 or whether I should roll for Klee. She's literally the most adorable character in the game and I don't have any Pyro DPS characters yet despite playing for over 6 months.

Damn, that would've been amazing if that new catalyst was craftable :jinjudge:

At this point, I think we'll end up getting Inazuma in 1.8 or later depending on where they'll fit The Chasm along with the Dendro characters (Baizhu, Yaoyao), but who knows... I have seen people talking about the possibility that Beidou/Kazuha is going to be the Inazuma prologue, where they'll introduce us to some islands (?) idk...

Top Bottom