hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,018
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Well no need to think too much of it ?

At the time DC had chase me and good night which were both "full dark" and "rock sound" then FH happened

IIRC FH was supposed to represent both sides of "bright cheerful innocent" and "dark nightmare" (as seen in mv) but music wise it was kinda....lighter/brighter (compared to CM and GN)

Personally I dont mind FH (I do like it somewhat) bc for ppl at the time that just known DC , it might be a shock for them bc they expected DC to keep the full-anime rock-style instead of mixing it with innocent(?)

Basically ppl at the time saw FH as DC going/trying "standard innocent gg" route and well the casuals left(?)

The "real" fans stayed lol

i just want to note your location is rather interesting :catpopcorn:

First title from them where my initial reaction was negative, it grew on me, but she still ranks low :HidePar:

every time i try to talk about Fly High...

tumblr_m72bm2wMK31rw5yn2o1_250.gif

Interestingly, the general kpop follower reaction is hugely positive, lots of people saying they've upped the budget, and this is their best video in particular...
And here i was calling it cheap lol :RunPar:

let's hope they can get the public on their side now:sanapray:

Last edited:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,018
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
When you subconsciously forgot about the backrest (or wrongly estimate the position).
Cos to me it looked like she recovered and held in a laugh.

i see it. i kinda hope it was unintentional too :sanapray:

Master Of Species

💮Flower Knight💮 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,904,025
Hmmm, overall, it seems the oldest Somnias aren't into this, but the new folks Scream brought in are loving it, so, it is what it is I guess.
:BoredPar:
Hmmmm
I can only speak for myself. As one of the oldest Somnians here (the buddies from Onehallyu can tell it better XD). It's a fact that I REALLY love their old songs, Chase me still my favorite, but it doesn't mean I wont like the new songs. It's just that when they release something like Scream and Boca the expectation for the next comeback is in the max level. This happen with all groups and they rarelly reach that.

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,563
@frostpuddle how do you like my new sig :pepesanta:
good thing i turned off sig, so i don't suffocate everytime i see it :poggers:

i still don't understand why people think this of FH. stylistically it doesn't seem that different, but so many people think it is...idk what to say.
the casual rock/heavy metal fans expecting dc to be the korean babymetal, but instead dc released a major-sound song with brighter concept. sometimes, heavy metal fans can be quite elitist. i'm so glad that dc didn't go the babymetal route, i really don't understand what's so good about babymetal sound.

Last edited:
Top Bottom