The Official DreamCatcher / InSomnia Thread

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭16,813

handong dissing dcc lol. i guess if dc doesn't renew again in the future, the company would probably close down.

just checked their company profile on korean job site, still 22 employees as of april-2024. that's up from 15 in mid-2022, so still can survive for now.

Last edited:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭16,813
There certainly doesn't seem to be any alternative at the moment. Lord knows every new group attempt has been a damn mess.
dc is the anomaly. so many other ggs from nugu companies couldn't last more than 5 years.
without dc, their company would be just like one of the typical nugu companies. i don't think their ceo has good industry connection.

pixy... :sadpepe:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭124,500
dc is the anomaly. so many other ggs from nugu companies couldn't last more than 5 years.
without dc, their company would be just like one of the typical nugu companies. i don't think their ceo has good industry connection.

pixy... :sadpepe:
They are in a pretty unique situation, small team, tiny building, surprisingly big group.

In a way I think DC has outgrown the capability of the company, but then they don't make enough for the company to level up. They're in a strange spot.

Top Bottom