Pronouns
No Sana No Life

WImGsEn.gif

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­351,163
there's a possibility that purki will be performing in the same concert as dc in the kpop istanbul festival
the concert organizer posted this to ask kpop fans to guess the group who would be performing before dc's stage

many are guessing purki based on the cabin fever teaser image
GQ2d4P9XwAIQX5t

kinda confirmed, posted on organizer's instagram story

Magus27

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­842,045
US concerts in November

so I guess only 1 cb this year, then Christmas album

At least the girls had more concerts this year and hopefully got some well deserved rest too. My wallet is also thankful. I did end up buying another full set of albums since this is a 2 part series and I feel like I should have a complete collection. After this, it's definitely Limited Edition only.

So what's not great about these U.S. concert dates is that the Washington D.C. one is the day before election day and the Chicago one is the day after election day. Probably not the best idea to have the Washington D.C. date the day before the Presidential election, I can only imagine the amount of activity that will be going on that day in D.C.

That said, I can tell you the Chicago venue is finally a good one with actual seating and is in the downtown area of the city. I think Gahyeon and Handong went there to see the Annie musical one time Dreamcatcher was here in their vlog. There's also a bus stop and a subway entrance/exit on the corner of the street next to the venue which is super helpful. If I go, I might actually be able to take the train.

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­351,163
At least the girls had more concerts this year and hopefully got some well deserved rest too. My wallet is also thankful. I did end up buying another full set of albums since this is a 2 part series and I feel like I should have a complete collection. After this, it's definitely Limited Edition only.

So what's not great about these U.S. concert dates is that the Washington D.C. one is the day before election day and the Chicago one is the day after election day. Probably not the best idea to have the Washington D.C. date the day before the Presidential election, I can only imagine the amount of activity that will be going on that day in D.C.

That said, I can tell you the Chicago venue is finally a good one with actual seating and is in the downtown area of the city. I think Gahyeon and Handong went there to see the Annie musical one time Dreamcatcher was here in their vlog. There's also a bus stop and a subway entrance/exit on the corner of the street next to the venue which is super helpful. If I go, I might actually be able to take the train.
oh US presidential election, whole world would be watching

maybe they purposely set the date to experience the election day vibe

Top Bottom