Oof, 2 pages, we on our way
tTmGXAM.gif

Magus27

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭826,645
Yay! It's great to see familiar faces! :D

The Dreamcatcher discord channel is something else....glad to have a forum again :)

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭419,550
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Yay! It's great to see familiar faces! :D

The Dreamcatcher discord channel is something else....glad to have a forum again :)

i joined and posted one gif and they had a stick up their ass about it so i left....didn't even listen to the bae herself...

tumblr_p4ar7eBQ5w1w7yjroo3_400.gif

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭244,263
mmt better than the coin company :doge:
i like coin company's dc video content tho. maybe they should stop selling coin and be content producers instead

ot: am i imagining things, or is the quote not working properly o_O

DorkCatcher

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,375
idk but this site feels kinda slow (not just loading page but like loading emots and typing and whatnot) on phone :doge:

____

afaik discord posts so fast (imagine mainstream popular group thread in OH) so imagine if ppl do gif spamming it'd literally floot the chat.

Unlike OH / here which are nugu lol

GVK

Hopeless Multifan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211
idk but this site feels kinda slow (not just loading page but like loading emots and typing and whatnot) on phone :doge:

____

afaik discord posts so fast (imagine mainstream popular group thread in OH) so imagine if ppl do gif spamming it'd literally floot the chat.

Unlike OH / here which are nugu lol
Discord isn't a forum though.

Magus27

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭826,645
my first post was literally. "What is this place?" with this gif
and the mod was like "not a place to spam gifs"
i didn't the like the snarky attitude. so i left XD

I posted like 6 videos throughout the day and one time I posted 3 in a row and was asked not to spam videos.... They might've actually been DC videos.

I also got yelled at because I was responding to someone's off-topic question in the Dreamcatcher chat channel and was told not to do that (even though the question had been asked there). Since then I've seen a lot of people post off-topic stuff in Dreamcatcher chat and no mod has said anything to them (I guess a mod can't be watching Discord chat all the time).

I also feel like it's kind of cliquish since the regulars seem to know each other and some IRL as well. Their gaming channel seems to focus only on mobile games. You show a trailer of a console/PC game (unless it's Runescape) or ask a question about one and it's pretty much ignored.

I also saw a person get yelled at for saying good morning and good night in general chat (all they were doing was saying good morning in their morning and good night in their evening). Granted it seemed like they did this daily for a couple weeks at least, but I still don't understand what the problem was.

Oddly enough I ended up being invited to a Sera discord channel and while it has nowhere near as many people and is not as active, the people there are friendly and tend to keep everything in the appropriate channels.

Discord isn't a forum though.

Definitely not. I can't tell you how much I've missed having a forum after joining that Discord chat. If this forum ever dies, I guess I'll join Twitter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom