break the wall performance :heartublob:

Magus27

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­829,545
Inkcatcher are thriving in 2020
:catpopcorn:

I actually saw their preview in the waiting room and I think it's a temporary tattoo (the resolution of those screenshots are awful given it was broadcast in HD, the audio was totally out of sync in the waiting room part). You could clearly see an outline of what looked like a rectangle consistently where the tattoo was. It almost looked like a clear sticker with the "tattoo" put on her shoulder to me.

Last edited:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­260,563
I actually saw their preview in the waiting room and I think it's a temporary tattoo (the resolution of those screenshots are awful given it was broadcast in HD, the audio was totally out of sync in the waiting room part). You could clearly see an outline of what looked like a rectangle consistently where the tattoo was. It almost looked like a clear sticker with the "tattoo" put on her shoulder to me.
it's a real tattoo, k-fan asked siyeon in fansign. the tattoo artist has been posting dc tattoos (siyeon, yoohyeon, and dami) on their instagram.

Magus27

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­829,545
it's a real tattoo, k-fan asked siyeon in fansign. the tattoo artist has been posting dc tattoos (siyeon, yoohyeon, and dami) on their instagram.

That's wild! Maybe she had something over it then (or I was seeing things). It's interesting that it's a design she made because at first I thought it was a treble clef it looked so similar.

Edit: Someone pointed out to me her tattoo looks like a combination of the treble clef and SY, I think they're probably right.

Edit 2: Guess the tattoo artist confirmed initials SY and high notes

Treble_clef.svg

Last edited:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­36,218
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
That's wild! Maybe she had something over it then (or I was seeing things). It's interesting that it's a design she made because at first I thought it was a treble clef it looked so similar.

Edit: Someone pointed out to me her tattoo looks like a combination of the treble clef and SY, I think they're probably right.

Edit 2: Guess the tattoo artist confirmed initials SY and high notes

Treble_clef.svg

lalso thought the idea was very cool, that's why i thought it was real lol

Top Bottom