Magus27

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ832,645
Oh my god siyeon's pic
6sNMW20.png
Not ummmmm, not her best look.... what's up with her hair :sejeongcry:

I saw the pic and was hoping I was just dreaming and it wasn't real...but it is. :(

Was her hair wet? Did they put some kind of crazy gel in it? Why is it reflecting the light like that?

It's literally just her hair that makes the picture look so awful. Her expression, makeup, and earrings are fine...is it that hard to get her hair right too?

GVK

Hopeless Multifan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ2,390,211
I saw the pic and was hoping I was just dreaming and it wasn't real...but it is. :(

Was her hair wet? Did they put some kind of crazy gel in it? Why is it reflecting the light like that?

It's literally just her hair that makes the picture look so awful. Her expression, makeup, and earrings are fine...is it that hard to get her hair right too?
Are you not put off by how pale they are? Dami looked the most natural so far.

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ269,363
Oh my god siyeon's pic
6sNMW20.png

Siyeonโ€™s hair looked unwashed for a month lmao.

Dc teaser photos are not known for great quality (remember what era), but this is so much worst. I guess this is what we can expect when dc runs out of money one day and do the same for kr cb.

Magus27

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ832,645
Siyeonโ€™s hair looked unwashed for a month lmao.

Dc teaser photos are not known for great quality (remember what era), but this is so much worst. I guess this is what we can expect when dc runs out of money one day and do the same for kr cb.

That's another way of looking at it, although I'd think Siyeon washes her hair more often, lol

Yeah, I remember. In this case though I'm hoping they are not reflective of the actual product (given it's for Japan, I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up being "official").

They should use this as a teaser photo
unknown.png

DorkCatcher

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ51,375
You know SuA totally did it on purpose and loved it

Shows how much you've fallen out of love with Dreamcatcher that you can no longer recognize the members :p
Even when I was active I had difficulties sometimes (yoohyeon looking like jiu in a glance, so on)

I blame it on my bad vision-processing brain :doge:

anyway saw kimguard retwit this and idk any other indo user here but I'll spam anyway

some fanmade project

Magus27

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ832,645
Unofficial broadcast recording of Dreamcatcher's performance a few days ago

Full length Dami fan cam of performance - those girls in the audience don't seem to care about Dreamcatcher :(

Impulsive SuA fan cam from ISAC

Last edited:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ269,363
Top Bottom