β¨­46,100
F6GdyIna4AAF8LP

Last edited:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­32,013

i feel bad for siyeon. she just want to do a content with fan, but the other somnias (mostly on X) bashed the fan. siyeon's already nervous and if she's aware of the negativity from her content, no wonder she lost confidence. some somnias are really assholes and think too highly of themselves

maybe siyeon can try with korean fan instead, at least language barrier is not there so she would be less nervous

side note: i still can't believe siyeon is an E in her MBTI test.

Seriously

Pretty πŸ’œ Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­46,100

i feel bad for siyeon. she just want to do a content with fan, but the other somnias (mostly on X) bashed the fan. siyeon's already nervous and if she's aware of the negativity from her content, no wonder she lost confidence. some somnias are really assholes and think too highly of themselves

maybe siyeon can try with korean fan instead, at least language barrier is not there so she would be less nervous

Unfortunately, the Twitter side of insomnia is a cess put which throws a tantrum if a man so much as breaths. As a male Somnia, I'm apparently not welcome in a "queer female safe space."
:squirtlechristmas:
Because that same corner of the Internet is convinced all 7 are lesbian and hate men...

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­103,550
Pronouns
No Sana No Life

giphy.gif

Magus27

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­873,545

I'm really annoyed by this. The guy was super respectful and everything yet got so much hate from people. He randomly won to see Siyeon to begin with.

I'd rather watch that any day than crap like this where the guy knows nothing about them, not even their names!

Siyeon did say the rest of the episodes have already been filmed so we'll see if some of the others get a better reception. It's just so annoying when the guy did absolutely nothing wrong.

Unfortunately, the Twitter side of insomnia is a cess put which throws a tantrum if a man so much as breaths. As a male Somnia, I'm apparently not welcome in a "queer female safe space."
Because that same corner of the Internet is convinced all 7 are lesbian and hate men...

Honestly, Orbits were worse than the Insomnia complaining now. Although I think some of them decided to stan Dreamcatcher when Loona disbanded because I really don't remember it being this much of a problem before. I'm willing to bet their unbridled hatred for WJSN still knows no bounds to this day.

Last edited:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­32,013
those type of fans projecting their own feelings and values onto others
and i don't think there's any "safe space" in any social media or among any celebs (basically strangers)

:hehe::shablob:
Please, I'm sure your image was beautiful as ever

but i can't imagine people drying their clothes at a theme park...

I'm really annoyed by this. The guy was super respectful and everything yet got so much hate from people. He randomly won to see Siyeon to begin with.

I'd rather watch that any day than crap like this where the guy knows nothing about them, not even their names!

Siyeon did say the rest of the episodes have already been filmed so we'll see if some of the others get a better reception. It's just so annoying when the guy did absolutely nothing wrong.

Honestly, Orbits were worse than the Insomnia complaining now. Although I think some of them decided to stan Dreamcatcher when Loona disbanded because I really don't remember it being this much of a problem before. I'm willing to bet their unbridled hatred for WJSN still knows no bounds to this day.

i'm really glad that guy behaves like a normal fan. imagine if it was a delulu fan?
why do orbits hate wjsn??

Top Bottom