The Official DreamNote / Page Thread

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­312,250
not sure what this means for dreamnote, but the soundclouds are using their real names

I don't feel like it's a great news. Okay they opened their own Soundcloud, it sounds like those 3 members are likely into making songs or covering songs.
Nugupromoter said they were going to comeback soon, we'll see.

The only example I have is with GWSN Lena, and knowing the current situation of the group :unsure:

Anyway, I found this channel who recently released some of Dreamnote's contents with ENG subs. It's a name I can often found in comments under most Dreamnote videos.

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­245,563
I don't feel like it's a great news. Okay they opened their own Soundcloud, it sounds like those 3 members are likely into making songs or covering songs.
Nugupromoter said they were going to comeback soon, we'll see.

The only example I have is with GWSN Lena, and knowing the current situation of the group :unsure:

Anyway, I found this channel who recently released some of Dreamnote's contents with ENG subs. It's a name I can often found in comments under most Dreamnote videos.
gwsn is basically over unless some company is willing to take them in :weep:

dreamnote's company IME is still active, and they are the organiser for some fanmeets, concerts in southeast asia. they just need to give a little money to dreamnote for a comeback, be it a single and self made mv. it's better than nothing :sadpepe:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­312,250
gwsn is basically over unless some company is willing to take them in :weep:

dreamnote's company IME is still active, and they are the organiser for some fanmeets, concerts in southeast asia. they just need to give a little money to dreamnote for a comeback, be it a single and self made mv. it's better than nothing :sadpepe:

Whatever happen this year, they lasted long compared to other "nugus" and to many who even debuted after them. So in a certain way it's already something.

They were always been active, posting on SNS, sometimes they suddenly go active on TikTok, now I'm wondering where they are going to do their lives. They don't seem to move on Weverse, so maybe Youtube ? :unsure:

Top Bottom