Wow I thought I was the only cult person here

But still better than mc
:sip:

Evanescence

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭347,005
I'm now noticing the introductions because I just woke up. This thread is gaining traction and I'm glad.

Hi everyone,

I'm Evanescence and I'm African American. I'm an Exo l and my biases are Xiumin, Lay, Chanyeol, and Suho. Kris was also my favorite, but he left the group in 2014. I still keep up with the ex members even though it can be difficult balancing my bias group, other kpop groups, kdramas, and school. I found out about Kpop through the Heirs, a kdrama. My mom asked me to watch this new show with her and I heard a song that I really liked. Someone told me it was Ken from Vixx. This started my road to finding other groups and eventually becoming an Exo l in 2014. I love getting recs for other kdramas and kpop groups.

Last edited:

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
I'm now noticing the introductions because I just woke up.

I'm Evanescence and I'm African American. I'm an Exo l and my biases are Xiumin, Lay, Chanyeol, and Suho. Kris was also my favorite, but he left the group in 2014. I still keep up with the ex members even though it can be difficult balancing my bias group, the ex members, other kpop groups, kdramas, and school. Found out about Kpop through the Heirs, a kdrama. My mom asked me to watch this new show with her and I heard a song that I really liked. Someone told me it was Ken from Vixx. This started my road to finding other groups and eventually becoming an Exo l in 2014. I love getting recs for other kdramas and kpop groups.
nice to have u in the cult : P

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
np I hope everyone apart of the cult is doing well !

lira

☆ la sirena ☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭180,535
I'm now noticing the introductions because I just woke up. This thread is gaining traction and I'm glad.

Hi everyone,

I'm Evanescence and I'm African American. I'm an Exo l and my biases are Xiumin, Lay, Chanyeol, and Suho. Kris was also my favorite, but he left the group in 2014. I still keep up with the ex members even though it can be difficult balancing my bias group, other kpop groups, kdramas, and school. I found out about Kpop through the Heirs, a kdrama. My mom asked me to watch this new show with her and I heard a song that I really liked. Someone told me it was Ken from Vixx. This started my road to finding other groups and eventually becoming an Exo l in 2014. I love getting recs for other kdramas and kpop groups.

hellooo! :hearteu:

Chuuya

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,765
Wtf
This had like 3 pages yesterday lol

Post him here
I thought you guys let this one died already kids ;-;
I'm in the middle of exam season ahaha

The day after tomorrow I have to wake up at 2 am, drive to the station, take the train for 3 hours, then take the subway for 10-15 min and afterwards the autobus for 30 min.
All this for a fcking exam :sejeongcry:

I procrastinated too much these days ?
I have other 2 exams in July, rip.

lira

☆ la sirena ☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭180,535
Wtf

The day after tomorrow I have to wake up at 2 am, drive to the station, take the train for 3 hours, then take the subway for 10-15 min and afterwards the autobus for 30 min.

dang good luck on your exams! esp the one the day after tomorrow oof

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her

Baby Pickle

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,075

Hi everyone,

yay eva came through ;-;

waiting for pickle to wake up lol
I'm wide awake ;-;

Wtf

omg good luck for exam
do your best and I hope you get the best
also don't overstress yourself over it :(

Top Bottom