The official Dungeon Cult thread

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
I just wanted to say I love all of my children here and I'm always here for you. I also wanted to say you are beautiful/handsome and I hope you eat, healthy, rest enough and be happy. Because yall deserve to be happy. If you guys ever want to rant or anything feel free and always remember I'm here to support you and listen to you.
why does it feel like you're leaving us :sadpepe:

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
I just wanted to say I love all of my children here and I'm always here for you. I also wanted to say you are beautiful/handsome and I hope you eat, healthy, rest enough and be happy. Because yall deserve to be happy. If you guys ever want to rant or anything feel free and always remember I'm here to support you and listen to you.
You're so sweet!! and this also applies to you, we love you too and we're here for you. and you are beautiful and you deserve to be happy. :hearteu::hearteu::hearteu::hearteu:

Baby Pickle

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,075
You're so sweet!! and this also applies to you, we love you too and we're here for you. and you are beautiful and you deserve to be happy. :hearteu::hearteu::hearteu::hearteu:
I love you aeri and I'm always here for you baby
so if you ever need anything hit me up in pm or anywhere you want, I will love to support you and I'm always here for you ^^

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
I love you aeri and I'm always here for you baby
so if you ever need anything hit me up in pm or anywhere you want, I will love to support you and I'm always here for you ^^
Once again this also applies to you. Don't hesitate to pm or talk to me whenever you need anything no matter how big or small it is. 🥰

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her
I bought a cd player so I could actually use all of my kpop albums lol. Should arrive today, I'm so excited cause it's really pretty uwu

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her
i still have a working one and a pc with an actual physical drive lol

I haven't had one since I was like 10, unfortunately threw mine away. I've been using my bluray player to play my albums but I wanted an actual cd player so I found one.

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,054

Awwww you are a such a sweet person <3

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
someone help me out im making a top 100 fav kpop songs and im struggling real hard

Top Bottom