kimsguardian

πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­1,132,770
Pronouns
He/Him
I honestly can't tell if i'm into this one or not? I definitely prefer it over Bomb Bomb tho :brbdying:
yeah me too, this is so dumb :doge:

SJK

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­11,410
So I OP the KARD thread on that other forum, but it's generally silent quiet so I gotta spazz here! :somicry:

I miss KARD B sides. πŸ₯Ί But I get why DSP is going the digital single route. KARD has never had amazing physical sales, it probably isn't worth it from a business standpoint to keep producing albums when most casual fans only ever check out the title song anyway. I get it, but it still makes the small, dedicated fanbase sad that we're not getting more music. I always looked forward to album gems like Into You or Trust Me.

Two, I LOOOOOOOOOVE the new creative team this year and what they've brought to the music, the styling, the concepts, etc. Bomb x2 was a nice transition from their previous sound and style, it showed maturity and evolution without completely erasing their color. I think it set up DL nicely, which finally goes solidly in a different direction. Imagine if they had gone from ROTW to DL, that would have been waaaaay too abrupt. πŸ€ͺ And I like DL in general. It's pretty repetitive, but it's a club banger meant to be blasted for the bass/beat, so in its intended purpose it does great. I do love the composition of the bridge, though. Best part of the song for me, and easily one of the best bridges I've ever heard. πŸ‘ Another highlight was J.Seph's verse. He's had melodic parts for the last two singles, it was nice to hear his actual rapping voice again. Thank you, BM!

And three and lastly, I'm finally going to see them in concert next month! I got P3 for Atlanta, I can't believe I will finally get to hi touch these gods and goddesses. Somin has been my bias since baby KARA, I will LOSE my shit just being in her presence. :sejeongcry:

Seriously

Pretty πŸ’œ Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­1,500
So I OP the KARD thread on that other forum, but it's generally silent quiet so I gotta spazz here! :somicry:

I miss KARD B sides. πŸ₯Ί But I get why DSP is going the digital single route. KARD has never had amazing physical sales, it probably isn't worth it from a business standpoint to keep producing albums when most casual fans only ever check out the title song anyway. I get it, but it still makes the small, dedicated fanbase sad that we're not getting more music. I always looked forward to album gems like Into You or Trust Me.

Two, I LOOOOOOOOOVE the new creative team this year and what they've brought to the music, the styling, the concepts, etc. Bomb x2 was a nice transition from their previous sound and style, it showed maturity and evolution without completely erasing their color. I think it set up DL nicely, which finally goes solidly in a different direction. Imagine if they had gone from ROTW to DL, that would have been waaaaay too abrupt. πŸ€ͺ And I like DL in general. It's pretty repetitive, but it's a club banger meant to be blasted for the bass/beat, so in its intended purpose it does great. I do love the composition of the bridge, though. Best part of the song for me, and easily one of the best bridges I've ever heard. πŸ‘ Another highlight was J.Seph's verse. He's had melodic parts for the last two singles, it was nice to hear his actual rapping voice again. Thank you, BM!

And three and lastly, I'm finally going to see them in concert next month! I got P3 for Atlanta, I can't believe I will finally get to hi touch these gods and goddesses. Somin has been my bias since baby KARA, I will LOSE my shit just being in her presence. :sejeongcry:
This one is... pretty dead too, there is only a handful of us who even remotely follow them. :viva:
I wasn't into Bomb Bomb at all, just something about it... DL took a few listens, after the initial shock had died down i accepted it slaps hard!
Lastly, ayyyyyyy I'm sure you'll have an incredible time! I have a friend who was fortunate enough to see them in the uk a while back, she said they were very sweet and just as crazy good looking as you imagine lol.

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­241,171
Pronouns
She/Her

Me too. I love Trust me so much. I love Jinikka too omg

BB/DL are different from what brought me to KARD but I do love them for what they are. They're just so versatile and can do anything

YOU ARE LUCKY. PLEASE PRESERVE YOUR HANDS

SJK

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­11,410
I wasn't into Bomb Bomb at all, just something about it... DL took a few listens, after the initial shock had died down i accepted it slaps hard!

BB is definitely loud and bombastic, and the main sample during the chorus is really shrill, so I get why people were like ehhhh. I still don't love it, but I can jam to it.

YOU ARE LUCKY. PLEASE PRESERVE YOUR HANDS

I will moisturize and cleanse every day until then! πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚

Top Bottom