The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'The ReVe Festival 2022 - Feel My Rhythm' out 2022.3.21

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
yeri with a purple care bear
face-with-pleading-eyes_1f97a.png

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,321,220
We are always clowned 😂 😂 :clowned:

But I kept thinking.. well.. EXO's promotions ended. BoA made a comeback but there's no word she will go on Music Shows etc. I thought maybe.. just maybe they would squeeze in Rv before the end of the year. And... turns out I was right. maybe this was strategy as I hear the possibility of them previewing their comeback at GAYOS. IRENE is the MC too right? Let's keep an open mind on this :sehunehh:

Why do I see some comments saying it's a repackage? I saw no hints in the teasers it's a repackage??

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,530,616
I thought maybe.. just maybe they would squeeze in Rv before the end of the year. And... turns out I was right.

Yes, you were right. I remember that post of yours, made several weeks ago.

maybe this was strategy as I hear the possibility of them previewing their comeback at GAYOS.

Certainly looks that way. They are scheduled to attend the first two Gayos (SBS, KBS). MBC has not yet released its list of attendees.

Why do I see some comments saying it's a repackage? I saw no hints in the teasers it's a repackage??

There was some schedule that listed it as a repackage, but it got edited. Sounds like a false alarm to me.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,321,220
Yes, you were right. I remember that post of yours, made several weeks ago.

Certainly looks that way. They are scheduled to attend the first two Gayos (SBS, KBS). MBC has not yet released its list of attendees.

There was some schedule that listed it as a repackage, but it got edited. Sounds like a false alarm to me.

haha. I went either way I guess. If it was still in DEC. I wouldn't mind as long as it didn't end in DEC. :oops: Hopefully it will begin end of the year and continue to go into the new year.

I see. I guess some reveluvs were already searching what type of album it will be. ofc.. I wouldn't be upset or anything if it was only a repack. Since any new music is welcome. And they been busy and working hard. I don't wanna have high expectations it's a full album either. for now I'm just happy they are coming back soon. A nice way to end my year (and begin my year) :pandasantacookie::christmasblob:

Reactions: dnb

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,530,616
I see. I guess some reveluvs were already searching what type of album it will be.

Some Reveluvs are crazy, but hey, these are our fellow Reveluvs.

I've heard some fans are obsessing over why Wendy (apparently the second from the right) is the tallest one in the picture:

ELg8l1tUcAEAzly.jpg

BlueNose

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
We are always clowned 😂 😂 :clowned:

But I kept thinking.. well.. EXO's promotions ended. BoA made a comeback but there's no word she will go on Music Shows etc. I thought maybe.. just maybe they would squeeze in Rv before the end of the year. And... turns out I was right. maybe this was strategy as I hear the possibility of them previewing their comeback at GAYOS. IRENE is the MC too right? Let's keep an open mind on this :sehunehh:

there was an update in their schedule earlier that called it a repack, but they quickly changed it to this

image0.png

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,128,564
Pronouns
She/Her

Well, what a good birthday gift ....to me.....but i didn't expect this at all....i hope SM isn't rushing anything, this album look so promising:heartublob:
(for me, it will be velvet type like TPV).

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
Judging from above comments, I think I'm the only one unhappy with the announcement lol. It's already the 11th, and it comes out the 23rd? What a short time table to prepare, and with SM's tracklist of GG management I have major reservations for next year with the rumored ngg.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,321,220
Some Reveluvs are crazy, but hey, these are our fellow Reveluvs.

I've heard some fans are obsessing over why Wendy (apparently the second from the right) is the tallest one in the picture:

ELg8l1tUcAEAzly.jpg

It may or may not mean anything. :unsure: They look like ghosts to me so.. I thought they might all be floating in the air o_O

there was an update in their schedule earlier that called it a repack, but they quickly changed it to this

image0.png

So I guess confirmed it's a repackage? I guess things have changed. Back in the day a "repackaged" used to come after a full album? Then again... wasn't The Perfect Velvet a repackage and that was after 2 mini albums?

I saw some people little pissy about it on twitter. Again, it was never confirmed or promised it would be a full album. only speculations and rumors. And people usually take it as "confirmed". Hopefully they won't be disappointed and still support the girls.

Well, what a good birthday gift ....to me.....but i didn't expect this at all....i hope SM isn't rushing anything, this album look so promising:heartublob:
(for me, it will be velvet type like TPV).

Isn't it the opposite? They have had a longer break in between this one. And I've seen people comment... "finally!!" 😂 I think everyone has been waiting. They've had longer time to prepare.

4 NEW SONGS!!!!!

Judging from above comments, I think I'm the only one unhappy with the announcement lol. It's already the 11th, and it comes out the 23rd? What a short time table to prepare, and with SM's tracklist of GG management I have major reservations for next year with the rumored ngg.

nah... generally a week or little more is enough. :giggle: they will tease photos and tracklists every day until the release. You want to build excitement but you don't want it to drag too long either.

BlueNose

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
So I guess confirmed it's a repackage? I guess things have changed. Back in the day a "repackaged" used to come after a full album? Then again... wasn't The Perfect Velvet a repackage and that was after 2 mini albums?

I saw some people little pissy about it on twitter. Again, it was never confirmed or promised it would be a full album. only speculations and rumors. And people usually take it as "confirmed". Hopefully they won't be disappointed and still support the girls.
perfect velvet was a full album with all new songs, with TPRV being the repack a month later :0
i can understand ppl being pissy, but like u said SM never confirmed anything, it was only rumors. and idk to me it seemed kind of inevitable for the finale to be a compilation type album, but it was nice to hope for a full album with all new songs

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
It may or may not mean anything. :unsure: They look like ghosts to me so.. I thought they might all be floating in the air o_O

Isn't it the opposite? They have had a longer break in between this one. And I've seen people comment... "finally!!" 😂 I think everyone has been waiting. They've had longer time to prepare.

nah... generally a week or little more is enough. :giggle: they will tease photos and tracklists every day until the release. You want to build excitement but you don't want it to drag too long either.
I see... thank you so much for informing me! And haveing a horror concept in december is a great idea😊, especially with their previous track record of success with it. Too bad it doesn't match the rest of the festival, but they weren't trying that hard with it to begin with so no surprise. Why critize when you can just mindlessly accept it right?

Top Bottom