The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'The ReVe Festival 2022 - Feel My Rhythm' out 2022.3.21

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,268,170
OOPS.. I DP.

I'LL JUST POST THIS....

euAi0HB.gif

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,268,170
Probably y'all heard drama about Irene.

I'm just gonna say my opinion of her has NOT changed. If there is anyone out there who hasn't lost their temper at someone than they are a liar. We are all human with feelings. And common sense would tell you that you don't get upset out of the blue over no reason. So please don't think everything is Black n' White. There's always two sides to everything.

I've followed RV pre-debut for 7 years... gone to many of their shows... have been fortunate to interact with Irene on 2 occassions . I still say she is one of the sweetest person you'll ever meet. In fact, they all are. And this is from personal experience. Not just speaking as some fan watching them on youtube and making a judgement.

IMO what it sounds like to me is this stylist got hurt or pissed off and out of rage decided to embarrass Irene publicly. And idk.. who knows... maybe try to extort Irene for $$$ to get him to shut up or threaten her to go public. but Irene bit the bullet and made a public apology. It's odd he deleted everything after the apology was made.

But yeah... if people wanna leave RV or cancel Irene then that's up to them. But if you have followed them long enough you have seen how gentle and sweet Irene is. We have have a point where we get upset.

Last edited:
Top Bottom