Some

Anybody intrested ? I can buy the form ? I just need someone for the thread

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,070
Anybody intrested ? I can buy the form ? I just need someone for the thread
I don't have enough post counts for it atm but feel free to @ me whenever you create a thread or doing suggestions/voting. I will participate!

S

Some

I don't have enough post counts for it atm but feel free to @ me whenever you create a thread or doing suggestions/voting. I will participate!

I'm not making a thread i'm hoping someone does that if i do that i'd litterally have to be admitted to the hostipal because too much stress isnt good for me so i'm waiting to see if someone willing to help and i'll buy the form if not there wont be badge because no one is willing to go throgh the exhausting mess that is an award thread

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,070
I'm not making a thread i'm hoping someone does that if i do that i'd litterally have to be admitted to the hostipal because too much stress isnt good for me so i'm waiting to see if someone willing to help and i'll buy the form if not there wont be badge because no one is willing to go throgh the exhausting mess that is an award thread
unfortunately, I am starting class Monday and I can't manage another award thread :somicry:

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,742,450

If you don't mind waiting, I can do it in 2-3 months time.

JangManWeol

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭450
Below average guests and mini games were not that funny. Only good thing was the twist at the end. Hopefully better episode next week.

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,742,450
Weak episode again. And it feel a bit boring to see Kwangsoo getting the same punishment always. Next week, guests are those that I like, so hopefully it will be funny.

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,070
I find it really uncomfortable when they tease seok jin about so min

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,070
Same. I am sure Somin, Seok Jin and his family will feel uncomfortable too.
Definitely, he is married and have a kid!

I am also seeing an increase number of teasings in korean variety shows about older gag man liking young idols or actresses and it's just gross. :ughh:

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,742,450
Definitely, he is married and have a kid!

I am also seeing an increase number of teasings in korean variety shows about older gag man liking young idols or actresses and it's just gross. :ughh:

If it is teasing between Sechan and Somin, I will be fine. But Seokjin who is a maried? Nah.

Also, the $ joke about Kwangsoo is also lame. It was funny the 1st time but they been recycling it too often

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,070
If it is teasing between Sechan and Somin, I will be fine. But Seokjin who is a maried? Nah.

Also, the $ joke about Kwangsoo is also lame. It was funny the 1st time but they been recycling it too often
they are about the same age so i don't care but if I have to give example, it's btw Kim Jongmin from another show and young idols who are in their 20s or maybe less.

Last edited:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,070
wasn't expecting much but it was funny ep. I laughed a lot :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom