The Official STEM Club: H+ Chapter~ #CHOASBACK! #WJSNQUEENDOM2CHAMPS #DREAMCATCHERLEGENDS #UMJIQUEEN #ANIMALSCUTE #Happy 500 pages!

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭404,600
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
YawningLimpHalibut-size_restricted.gif

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Yoenjung solo debut? :wherearethelies: that's a thing and Sica hasn't been EXTEREMLY vocal about it?

I hope you're ready for paragraphs of incoherent WUJU rambling :poggers:

hehe well its not confirmed but most Ujungs think its either Yeonjung solo or Duo with Dawon, since Boss subunit and Chocome etc. Tbh the ioi reunion could be really great for WJSN and Yeonjung. Charting wise they need a Yeonjung boost. ANd nothing will boost them like IOI things, I know this from experience lmao During 2019 with ioi reunion news it even kept WJSN in the news. People go into a fever over IOI as you know lmao.

Plus Yeonjung joining is why they had such a great comeback with Secret and I wish vs the poor performance of Momomo debut, I remember back then how people talked about WJSN. Then when Yj join things changed a lot. Despite being more popular than the group at the time it worked really well. When Cheng Xiao went viral they had a good team with a popular vocalist and popular dancer who both were the face of the group.

They've been trying to replace Cheng Xiao impact for years but the girl just had a very large amount of fans and virality. That was a pretty great team for the popularity of WJSN. SS kinda fail on promo in my opinion after I Wish, they try to make Seola and Bona more of a presence but unfortunately they aren't the same as Cheng Xiao or Yeonjung for their popularity. After years of dramas and promo I'm not how sure well its worked really, imo WJSN have become stagnant on the charts. Their doing worse.

Which doesn't make sense after As You WIsh tbh. You would think if a WJSN song finally went viral and hit #1 etc that SS would be all over promoting that to everyone. I'm 90% convinced that Koreans think its "Iruri" by As You Wish:TzuyuKek:

But cant deny that their charting with less Yeonjung focused titles has been pretty disappointing... personally its tiring that other WJSN vocals have very little relevance in the kpop scene. SS could have done things differently imo and pushed Yeonjung and Dawon as a team more. Regardless of all that having less Yeonjung promo either to get other members opportunities or what have you, just doesn't have the same impact on WJSN success. I suppose you could say the non kpop promos "should" increase their charting. But I think with WJSN maybe they just buy albums? idk its weird the charting and sales going in different directions. When honestly at year 5 and 9 wins 600k sales etc it should be reversed?

I dont see why they stop promoting Yeonjung and actually expect good things to happen. The reality is Yeonjung is a legend ya know she literally earned her way onto IOI in front of the whole country. She was in the original produce group. Lmao in the other shows they are always trying to find the next Yoo Yeonjung. You cant just get that kinda popularity Yeonjung had and still has. SS I hope will realize that after IOI reunion. I hope that its their plan to give Yeonjung debut after ioi reunion. Tbh without that I cant see WJSN rising again on charts. It doesnt matter what song really. SS needs to play up more of why they are popular.
I'll never understand WJSN charting, because I think WJSN are the best gg since SNSD:squirtlechristmas:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭110,950
I hope you're ready for paragraphs of incoherent WUJU rambling :poggers:

hehe well its not confirmed but most Ujungs think its either Yeonjung solo or Duo with Dawon, since Boss subunit and Chocome etc. Tbh the ioi reunion could be really great for WJSN and Yeonjung. Charting wise they need a Yeonjung boost. ANd nothing will boost them like IOI things, I know this from experience lmao During 2019 with ioi reunion news it even kept WJSN in the news. People go into a fever over IOI as you know lmao.

Plus Yeonjung joining is why they had such a great comeback with Secret and I wish vs the poor performance of Momomo debut, I remember back then how people talked about WJSN. Then when Yj join things changed a lot. Despite being more popular than the group at the time it worked really well. When Cheng Xiao went viral they had a good team with a popular vocalist and popular dancer who both were the face of the group.

They've been trying to replace Cheng Xiao impact for years but the girl just had a very large amount of fans and virality. That was a pretty great team for the popularity of WJSN. SS kinda fail on promo in my opinion after I Wish, they try to make Seola and Bona more of a presence but unfortunately they aren't the same as Cheng Xiao or Yeonjung for their popularity. After years of dramas and promo I'm not how sure well its worked really, imo WJSN have become stagnant on the charts. Their doing worse.

Which doesn't make sense after As You WIsh tbh. You would think if a WJSN song finally went viral and hit #1 etc that SS would be all over promoting that to everyone. I'm 90% convinced that Koreans think its "Iruri" by As You Wish:TzuyuKek:

But cant deny that their charting with less Yeonjung focused titles has been pretty disappointing... personally its tiring that other WJSN vocals have very little relevance in the kpop scene. SS could have done things differently imo and pushed Yeonjung and Dawon as a team more. Regardless of all that having less Yeonjung promo either to get other members opportunities or what have you, just doesn't have the same impact on WJSN success. I suppose you could say the non kpop promos "should" increase their charting. But I think with WJSN maybe they just buy albums? idk its weird the charting and sales going in different directions. When honestly at year 5 and 9 wins 600k sales etc it should be reversed?

I dont see why they stop promoting Yeonjung and actually expect good things to happen. The reality is Yeonjung is a legend ya know she literally earned her way onto IOI in front of the whole country. She was in the original produce group. Lmao in the other shows they are always trying to find the next Yoo Yeonjung. You cant just get that kinda popularity Yeonjung had and still has. SS I hope will realize that after IOI reunion. I hope that its their plan to give Yeonjung debut after ioi reunion. Tbh without that I cant see WJSN rising again on charts. It doesnt matter what song really. SS needs to play up more of why they are popular.
I'll never understand WJSN charting, because I think WJSN are the best gg since SNSD:squirtlechristmas:

I hope all of your kpop wishes come to fruition :hearteu: I know you worry about aspects you're interested in drying up. I'd hope duo over solo tbh, but that's just because i tend to find them musically way more interesting. Either way I'm sure she'd kill it, the babies were all grown up for unnatural, so I'd love to see her do something mature.

:TzuyuKek: :LovePar: :LovePar: :LovePar: Lmao sorry:hehe: sometimes I have to rant:TzuyuKek:
As I've told you before, they aren't rants, just PASSION :bakacat: I'm just such a kpop baby, i rarely have anything to add :doge:

My sphere of attention in kpop is so tiny these days, i don't know how people keep up with multiple groups fully. Alongside DC's CONSTANT content, I've been trying to commit to Weeekly and Purple Kiss fully.... and just find it exhausting. Maybe i just have a habit of picking groups with a tonne of stuff, but I'm just always behind.
:tears:

Last edited:

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
I hope all of your kpop wishes come to fruition :hearteu: I know you worry about aspects you're interested in drying up. I'd hope duo over solo tbh, but that's just because i tend to find them musically way more interesting. Either way I'm sure she'd kill it, the babies were all grown up for unnatural, so I'd love to see her do something mature.

As I've told you before, they aren't rants, just PASSION :bakacat: I'm just such a kpop baby, i rarely have anything to add :doge:

My sphere of attention in kpop is so tiny these days, i don't know how people keep up with multiple groups fully. Alongside DC's CONSTANT content, I've been trying to commit to Weeekly and Purple Kiss fully.... and just find it exhausting. Maybe i just have a habit of picking groups with a tonne of stuff, but I'm just always behind.
:tears:

Yes same I want both duo and solo so I will take either! :LovePar: Yes WJSN really did well for Unnatural, personally I would have loved a maknae line subunit:TzuyuKek: I just want them to chart well, its been getting annoying:lurk1:

lmao yeah tbh I use to be into way more but overtime they disband hiatus or kinda lost interest. WJSN always been my fav, but more now that there are less 3rd gen lol. I missed them coming back because thats usually how I see rookies and new stuff. I was able to watch Weeekly and Purple Kiss a few times and I really like both keke. Although GWSN are my fav 4th gen they haven had comeback in a long time:squirtlechristmas:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭404,600
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
i just noticed that i smirk with my left side, can raise my left eyebrow and left upper lip autonomously. but can't do any of that with my right side...

Top Bottom