The Official tripleS (트리플에스) Thread / ASSEMBLE24

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,139,350
I am curious. Apart from me here, do anyone else collect Objekt? I might be willing to give 1 away

jayjee

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,300
Pronouns
etc
GVJyA1waEAITDLS

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,139,350
Hi wavs!! New here, how do I upload pictures here?

Hello. Welcome to H+ and tripleS Official Thread. I guess you are one of the Wav who joined this forum to enter the RNG giveaway for my Yubin VV card?

To upload images here, you can go to imgur to upload your images. After it uploaded, you can click on the image and from there select "BBCode Message Board and forum" and copy the link, and paste it here.

This is what I do

lenn25

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,500
Pronouns
She/her
Hello. Welcome to H+ and tripleS Official Thread. I guess you are one of the Wav who joined this forum to enter the RNG giveaway for my Yubin VV card?

To upload images here, you can go to imgur to upload your images. After it uploaded, you can click on the image and from there select "BBCode Message Board and forum" and copy the link, and paste it here.

This is what I do
Hi, yes I am indeed, still can't upload pics but nevermind, this text does count for the ga right?

In other note, I'm eager to explore this website, thank you for introducing it to me!!

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,139,350
Hi, yes I am indeed, still can't upload pics but nevermind, this text does count for the ga right?

In other note, I'm eager to explore this website, thank you for introducing it to me!!

It do count, but you are not the only one. As of now, you have 50% chance of winning.

Top Bottom