The Official tripleS (트리플에스) Thread / ASSEMBLE24

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,188,850

I choose tripleS because they are like fromis. Talented queens and good in variety shows. I did heard of them before Girls Never Die due to GVK always posting about them in the H+ Stem Discord. Watched them in Badge War Season 2 and totally got hooked by them. In fact, I got hooked so hard that I considered them as my 2nd favourite group now. And considering I like so many GGs, getting 2nd place in my heart isn't an easy feat.

Before I got hooked to them, I did listened to one of their b-side quite a bit though.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭489,350

And considering I like so many GGs, getting 2nd place in my heart isn't an easy feat.

Before I got hooked to them, I did listened to one of their b-side quite a bit though.

fromis_9 will always have a special place for me as they are the very first group I really followed and supported

And since almost 2 years tripleS is the group I'm following a lot, hence why I even created the thread for the group. Modhaus did a great job finding 24 members, I like them all.

Of course songs are important to rise even further to my top groups, and overrall I like their songs. Rhodanthe is literally a Fiesta remake but I love it. For me Generation is still their best title track.

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,188,850
So from that interim results nothing changed, Yooyeon and Kotone still top 2

I think some Wavs will work Yooyeon to death at the rate it is going.

Even though, I buy Yooyeon's objekt the most, I dun want YY to be in every unit.

I want to talk about bread with Shion

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭489,350
I think some Wavs will work Yooyeon to death at the rate it is going.

Even though, I buy Yooyeon's objekt the most, I dun want YY to be in every unit.

It was bound to happen on day, it's becoming the Senbatsu system. It's not surprising since Modhaus seems to be inspired by the 48 system.

But they should've kept the AAA/KRE and EVOL/LOVE system. Everyone got to work. That's on Modhaus to have change it. Now we have overworked members and others who are jobless.

Of course the fans are also to blame. Yes we know there are popular members (Yooyeon, Seoyeon, Xinyu, Nakyoung, Chaewon, etc) but some of the fans keep voting for the same people regardless...
Even without Yooyeon's whale fans, she got in with Lemino (Japanese audience).

And this can lead to some fans to like less or hate the popular members since they get everything. I can imagine that in the group you can have tensions with the gap popularity.

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,188,850
It was bound to happen on day, it's becoming the Senbatsu system. It's not surprising since Modhaus seems to be inspired by the 48 system.

But they should've kept the AAA/KRE and EVOL/LOVE system. Everyone got to work. That's on Modhaus to have change it. Now we have overworked members and others who are jobless.

Of course the fans are also to blame. Yes we know there are popular members (Yooyeon, Seoyeon, Xinyu, Nakyoung, Chaewon, etc) but some of the fans keep voting for the same people regardless...
Even without Yooyeon's whale fans, she got in with Lemino (Japanese audience).

And this can lead to some fans to like less or hate the popular members since they get everything. I can imagine that in the group you can have tensions with the gap popularity.

Yeah I already seem peoples hating Yooyeon even though it is not her fault. I am probably one of the few whale fans who will choose to give others the chance, which is why I will be using my upcoming gravity votes on Chaewon and Seoah

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,188,850
Voted!

eFH0xau.jpg

ZONLnVw.jpg

Top Bottom