The Official tripleS (트리플에스) Thread / ASSEMBLE24

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,216,300
My favourite ep so far!

I love how loud Jiwoo is.

i I got it right as Seoyeon being one of the X-Men. Since the last week episode, I was thinking that if I am Seoyeon and I got chosen as the X-Men, I will just play hard to win. After all, my team are expected to lose the game. And with Seoyeon's skill and competitiveness, it will just look weird if she didn't try hard. Glad that my bias and I have the same wit! Everyday just prove how right I am to chose her as my ult bias in tripleS and my 2nd ult bias in the whole of K-Pop. (fromis x tripleS Seoyeon da best)

1theK can be so cruel. Making the girls scared, then going into emotional moments, and then cutting off the emotion moments.

LOL at Chaewon saying "Because we are the cutest". And then Gong Yubin mishearing it as they are dirty

And as expected, General Seoyeon lead her odd number team to victory with her tactics.

Quote of the day: This is all due to rule, brain, regulation, strategy - S1 Yoon Seoyeon

P.S: Hopefully whatever badge that Yoon Seoyeon, Kotone and Yeonji got will not result in any punishment of any kind. I need my Seoyeon to stay on top and win this season!

The number of times I rewind this episode because of how much I enjoy each part!

that most hardworking girl as the xman is the biggest plot twist in the history of man kind:ShockedPar:

I expected it. Not really a plot twist.

Top Bottom