To all the boys👨‍🎤: The Hallyu+ Boy Group Spam Thread.

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭266,783
is anyone here watching Boysplanet?

FF55-A3-E0-BCBB-4-D6-A-BFA0-F34-E1-DA1-FB52.gif

:poggers: i am! who are you rooting for?

AVvXsEiGpHu2kQ2VFFVqGhuHa2kzNoX3EBBlMGtcSd1GJcjHT3_JqR2ctrN62nzFS5rENV_gOxS10tVMzXxjQrPvghBrbAqIYaSAmX_UbSpTx49X5swffWq-NwhiNA3DpCI5LLRgDjaBm9ipakinpR1VEr5dx2O8NIwtQHIuElz4PYeOJyAE5vigwnjfl7WW=s16000

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭826,517
Despite the other day I said I wasn't really into K-pop these days, I created a K-pop playlist for my partner and was really going down memory lane with EXO...

I forgot how good their music was :peepoblanket:
I used to be obsessed with these:

UGH MY LADY IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE EXO B-SIDES OF ALL TIME :peepoblanket:

That's so funny though, me and Winter Air were listening to EXO the other day after it has been awhile, and we were both like, "Goddamn, this is really good." LOL
Anticipating their upcoming comeback! I hope it isn't awful considering some of SM Entertainment's choices lately

HGpdbOU.gif

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭266,783

That's so funny though, me and Winter Air were listening to EXO the other day after it has been awhile, and we were both like, "Goddamn, this is really good." LOL
Anticipating their upcoming comeback! I hope it isn't awful considering some of SM Entertainment's choices lately

HGpdbOU.gif
i was going through a mini exo listening session yesterday as well :sejeongcry: I miss their music

hopefully the comeback will be fun
G7zV7f3.gif

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭266,783
yay my main picks are Hao and Hanbin (of course) 🤭, and then basically the entirety of g-group because they’re all so lovable…oh and the ex-TO1 boys. I’ve got too many!!

what about you??
:lurk1:
hanbin, matthew, and recently keita! and same, i really like the g-group, hopefully lots of them can make it to line up :jinjudge:

seok-matthew.gif

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,250

HGpdbOU.gif

I am ashamed to admit that I dropped EXO after Luhan left and EXO-M crumbled, I was so heartbroken lmao :marge: but ugh yes! Their music is so good, I actually need to give their latest albums a good listen.

Top Bottom