⨭1,176,025
highlights of the night:
beefy rbing ren on his first try
ren not complying to the troll rule so almost getting her ass mod killed
golden that kept seering other people but not ren
bobo's saint:renjun

I've never been so frustrated with a Seer IN MY LIFE

how hard is it to just seer me ?
Outro and Ren were on the same team, so really, town was destined to win from the beginning

this is harsh but true :sejeongcry:

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
highlights of the night:
beefy rbing ren on his first try
ren not complying to the troll rule so almost getting her ass mod killed
golden that kept seering other people but not ren
bobo's saint:renjun
glad you enjoyed that ririo
EK6mAqc.gif

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
Thank you Riri & Aqua! :heartpar:

I can't say I enjoy the game but you guys did will hosting the game. Them kill in the 1st round, them couldn't even let me move on to the 2nd round. But it's okay. Not bad, not bad, at all. :sejeongcry:

And nobody quotes me :onggun:

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223

I can't say I enjoy the game but you guys did will hosting the game. Them kill in the 1st round, them couldn't even let me move on to the 2nd round. But it's okay. Not bad, not bad, at all. :sejeongcry:

it's ok hopefully you understood the dynamics better!

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232

tress, getting killed day 1 on your first mafia game is just unlucky. But still, you should try playing another some time

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
tress, getting killed day 1 on your first mafia game is just unlucky. But still, you should try playing another some time
I literally said, I want nobody to quote me :iwillfightyou:
And don't rub it in :sejeongcry:
And it's not my first mafia game & yes I did get killed my first game. But whatever, I will raise next time. Y'all better watch out for me! :fab:

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
Thank you everybody for playing!

This was my first time hosting a mafia after nearly a year and a half, so thank you for baring with me. Especially Riri, thank you for helping me make the setup, correct my lynch tallies and overall being a fun and patient co-host! Especially since you were sick today, thanks so much for still keeping the role, you really didn't have to. Special shout out to @AKID❀KI for checking the balance of the game as well.

original.gif

Notes/Commentary:

Not really directed at the players who showed up, but please don't sign up for a game you cannot show up for. I know that things happen last minute, so thank you for those who told me before the game started. It's just disheartening when you put a lot of effort into graphics and setup for a game, and not enough players show up for the original setup to be honored.

Here are the 3 roles that were removed due to our cut-down to 14 players:

38EGTYy.png

UmfZYZA.png

DDtVol5.png

I wish I saw BlessMe's reply sooner! We could have gotten a serial killer with 15 players.

Excel doc (see sheet 2)

Day 1 nearly had me in relapse due to the amount of lynches I had to keep up with, and one of the most exciting roles (Luna) was lynched because a newbie wasn't here so I was a bit upset.

ReadyBrightAlaskankleekai-size_restricted.gif

Remember, those who don't post aren't necessarily mafia, especially if they're a newbie.

H+ servers had to go down because Delos was testing something and I was scared the game would have to be postponed, but thankfully things changed for the better after that little server error.

ddn3y5m-b0c2ff4a-f4fb-4510-80cd-92549bd9d8a2.gif

Beefy roleblocking Ren on the night she was about to get killed saved her, which was pretty exciting for GMs. You guys should have focused on this as Ren could have been killed a lot sooner. Outro's vote on Ren was also suspicious.

SM your gameplay... what was that smh. It's still iconic you got rnged as a consort though :TzuyuKek:

Doctor dying D2 made me so sad. Shin didn't deserve that, and Blue didn't either.

tenor.gif

Ombre seeing everyone BUT Ren was also hilarious and well-done on her part. Ren was Godfather and begging to be seered in multiple rounds, that should have pinged you guys.

dag5fk4-d006faf6-08e0-4c7a-b95a-d9f25cc5159c.png

Outro you did pretty well till Ombre seered you. It would have been interesting to see how events would have played out had you not been seered.

dahoj34-0514107c-6eb1-4171-af04-5ded0d0242c6.png

Satan's revival helped you guys. She was one of the few people that was onto Ren, and also mentioned that there could be a Godfather role.

72d2881d1b2453a1179cc78b2a400df7e76ece75d8957115c6313b6f68ebc046_1.jpg

Dove next time don't overthink it! You were doing pretty well in the beginning, I think you focused too much on smaller things rather than looking at the big picture.

tenor.gif

Boo, you were right on the money with the Ren and Beefy interaction. Town's lynch on you...

tenor.gif

I wish Chiharu had the chance to use her role, but nobody lynched her. I wanted to see some justice suing-Mnet style.

dcit2l0-557b3b23-669a-4a7e-9c6c-f1d7b2d2603a.gif

It was hilarious though that during the last few day phases, every person Chiharu sussed first, Ombre seered the night before and would clear right away.

dcde0hn-9f94dadb-f5c1-4acf-8149-cb0ab2acef73.gif

Ren I was this close to modkilling you especially because CORVUS is a bop. You're lucky I caught up to the fact that you only saw my 2nd message in DMs! Riri was ready to go Queen of Hearts and off with your head. Next time stay consistent with your trolling otherwise it's frustrating and seen as cheating.

Thank you guys for being a good sport when I trolled you guys. It was Ren's idea and since the game needed some more spice I thought why not

tumblr_pufjyy9K0Y1rqb6hgo6_250.gifv

Prizes will be sent by Roseychu. I also wanted to contribute though, so here are some bonus prizes by yours truly.

25K - Town MVP: @Ombré
You had that 6th sense which worked in your favor.

20K - 1/2 Town MVP: @Dr. Potweed
One of the few that brought up some suspicious acts and brought out logical facts.

15K - Good Town Gameplay: @Kimbo @Beefy
Bobo you did well considering you're playing another game too! It's too bad you died Beefy, you were pretty lucky with your rbing.

15K - Evil MVP: @Saint Renjun
Stayed till the end!

10K - 1/2 Evil MVP: @OutroTearTheFirst
Even though you didn't stay throughout the game, I thought your gp was pretty well done. You had town nearly fooled before you were outed by Ombre.

5K - Participation:

@BlueNose @cabb @fullofjoy @sm maid @Chiharu @softest_bun @Dove @boo

Hope you guys had fun!

70949ee29c50af6ae3c0f9888c57eae17fb2c38fr1-280-148_hq.gif

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
Not @ Boo having the nerve to angry react to me. I'm glad I lynched her now

• Angry
Reactions: boo