TRCNG Wooyeop and Taeseon file criminal complaint against TS Entertainment for child abuse, special assault, and money extortion

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
About time!! I remember reading a while ago TS was under federal investigation (?) Hopefully all the artists will be able to get the justice they deserve

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,680,528
About time!! I remember reading a while ago TS was under federal investigation (?) Hopefully all the artists will be able to get the justice they deserve
I think the federal investigation related to the TS employee not getting paid
here is the news if you have forgotten

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
I think the federal investigation related to the TS employee not getting paid
here is the news if you have forgotten
Thank you for posting the article!

Literally no one in that company is getting paid and according to another article TS is also not paying taxes... Wonder how they're get themselves out of this one this time

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,680,528
Thank you for posting the article!

Literally no one in that company is getting paid and according to another article TS is also not paying taxes... Wonder how they're get themselves out of this one this time
Yup , don't know how true about the kakaotalk released during Sleepy 's lawsuit news. It mentioned about one of the director has people (aka like from a gang) something like that. Maybe they really have some one behind
just in case you don't know what im talking about, here is the article

The story or the lawsuit have died already. i don't know the outcome but I love how Sleepy dissed TS in his song.

If not, I suspect the money was taken from those funds done during Make It Project or something. I hope not, but part of me I want it to be true so fans can sue the company

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
More about the special assault:

TRCNG's Wooyeop and Taeseon have sued TS Entertainment.

Their lawyer revealed, "On the 4th, Wooyeop and Taeseon sent a cancellation of contract to TS Entertainment. They have also submitted a report to the Seoul Police District against the board of director member Park Sang Hyun and two others against frequent child abuse and special violence."

The reason for their cancellation of contract is because of the lack of ability of management, as well as the frequent child abuse from choreographer Park Sang Hyun and special violence crimes from choreographer Yoon. According to the two members, Park Sang Hyun forced them to practice the choreography without allowing them to sleep, resulting in the boys being unable to make their 2-3 hour round trip commute to school. He hit the boys frequently, and the label took no action even when the members sustained injuries while practicing.

The members were forced to live in dorms, but no food was provided, and the water and electricity bills were not paid, forcing the parents to pay it themselves after water and electricity were cut off. Wooyeop was hit with a metal chair on June 10th by Yoon and had to go to the emergency room by himself. He had to receive treatment for 14 days, and while going back and forth to the hospital without the label's aid, he had to be hospitalized at another hospital because of high fever. Even after he was released, the managers told him that he wasn't sick because he got hit, but that he was lying because he was going around drinking and meeting girls. A company employee also took 1,200,000 KRW (approximately 1030 USD) from him.

Taeseon was often hit or yelled at because he was the leader. Every time he was reprimanded, he was hit in the head and cursed out. He also witnessed Wooyeop being hit with the chair.

Nieve

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭244,640
overworked, horrible living conditions, money extortion, not being able to attend school, not provided proper medical care, and getting hit with a fucking iron chair?????

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,424,164
Pronouns
She/Her
And the award for Worst Company Ever goes to: TShit ent.

This is absolutly awful!!! How is this company still active? :angry:

All the idols from that company suffered (suffer) a lot...so someone need to close TShit Ent already.

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,680,528
Dispatch found the proof

So they got the money by selling shoes?

P.S the thread is too long, so please click on the tweet to read the 13 proofs. So sorry

Top Bottom