TRCNG Wooyeop and Taeseon file criminal complaint against TS Entertainment for child abuse, special assault, and money extortion

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,688,428
Wow. Unbelievable. Those poor guys. Makes me wonder what Sonamoo is going through.
Well, Secret also stayed in the underground basement before, is even on national tv. But of course, Secret the one who give them their company building. I thought looking at BAP dorm which is okay. So Sonamoo should be fine, I guess? But of course debut training& practices , we can't say anything unless Nahyun or sumin mentioned. But both of them only said the money not received. So we will never know the truth.

There is a latest update from TS side:I just saw a korean article (waiting for translation) but based on google, the director said is a rigged article, say will talk to the 8members' parents. Anyway that director Park keep denying like he did the same when the Sleepy & his member manager phone screenshot. Guess Korean big boss really love to play dirty with laws. I still don't think court is not able to get forensics science to check out those proofs legit or not. the only thing I worried is dirty money

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,688,428
This foreigner who happen to stayed in the same apartment building and next to TRCNG during her Korea stay, talked about the boy situation (just sharing, she said is legit, I hope she can get her host to talk too)

Is long, white & purple hand, omg I cannot think of how Untouchable ,Secret, bap , Sonamoo went through during their trainees.

How can they literally let this comp without a CEO for entire 1 year +. Unless you telling me the whole company higher up have background

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,688,428
Seems like a IG post from Nahyun related to TS, not sure is recently or the past, I check her IG nothing is there unless I saw the wrong IG account

Top Bottom