GTA when
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭471,650
  • NCT's Taeyong
  • NCT's Lucas
  • Certified NCTzen
  • NCT 127
I just realized it's been a few weeks since I've participated in my first event and I haven't received the trophy yet, is that something I need to request? :Slime:

Galaxy

Administrator
Social Media Lead
Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,862,250
  • Galaxy's Unique #1
  • Galaxy's Unique #2
  • Galaxy's Unique #3
  • Galaxy's Unique #4
:CupPar: Hi can I get the 10 and 25 badge trophies? I didn't realize there were awards for awards lolol
May I get the 50 badge trophy?
Thank you!​
can i have the trophy for 10 badges

please and thank you
Took care of all of these, you should receive them soon!

I just realized it's been a few weeks since I've participated in my first event and I haven't received the trophy yet, is that something I need to request?
Usually there's no need to request for Games' trophies as they are awarded once in a while by the Events' Team (just like Twitter trophies are awarded every 10-15 days without request). I'm not the one who takes care of Games' trophies though, so I'll transmit to the right person and you should receive it soon!

yongfilms

GTA when
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭471,650
  • NCT's Taeyong
  • NCT's Lucas
  • Certified NCTzen
  • NCT 127
Took care of all of these, you should receive them soon!

Usually there's no need to request for Games' trophies as they are awarded once in a while by the Events' Team (just like Twitter trophies are awarded every 10-15 days without request). I'm not the one who takes care of Games' trophies though, so I'll transmit to the right person and you should receive it soon!
aight thank you!