Trophy and Points System

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,904
Pronouns
She/Her
Did you possibly stop giving trophies for 7500 posts? More than 3 weeks passed and nothing happened. Or did I do something wrong maybe? That wouldn't surprise me.

We still award those, it must be an issue. Sorry about that, I will forward it to admins and get back to you asap

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,926,407
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
can i have the 25 award trophy pls :bakacat: thank ya

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,401,313
I am sorry to bug you again so soon but I have a question or two about the VIP+. Apparently from what kimsguardian said I have enough points for it with the last trophy. I figured it was automatic like that was supposed to be. Nothing happened though. Do I have to request for it? Here because points are involved? Or somewhere else because it is a bade/banner and not a trophy? Any assistance you can provide would be most welcome. Thank you and I apologize for inconveniencing you.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,904
Pronouns
She/Her
I am sorry to bug you again so soon but I have a question or two about the VIP+. Apparently from what kimsguardian said I have enough points for it with the last trophy. I figured it was automatic like that was supposed to be. Nothing happened though. Do I have to request for it? Here because points are involved? Or somewhere else because it is a bade/banner and not a trophy? Any assistance you can provide would be most welcome. Thank you and I apologize for inconveniencing you.
Sorry but this one is not automatic, to retrieve your VIP+ prizes you have to create a PM including me and @Idol Killer, we'll give you the VIP+ banner and you can request for your unique badges in there too!

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,401,313
Sorry but this one is not automatic, to retrieve your VIP+ prizes you have to create a PM including me and @Idol Killer, we'll give you the VIP+ banner and you can request for your unique badges in there too!
I see. I will do as you have said to. Thank you for your attention and information.

Top Bottom