Trophy and Points System

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Yep I realized it can't be set to hand trophies automatically. I'll send you the trophy now!
thanks! so we're just going to need to post here when we reach the milestone

G

Galaxy

thanks! so we're just going to need to post here when we reach the milestone

Yes I added it in the spoilers for Awards trophies earlier! When you reach the next milestone just ask for your trophy here, I'll quickly check and award it to you!

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,174,050
Hey Galaxy.

Does reaching 10 promoted threads only award 50k Plus coins now? And no more 1k points.

Because I think I have at least 10 promoted threads but only received the coins but no points and trophy. So am just wondering

G

Galaxy

Hey Galaxy.

Does reaching 10 promoted threads only award 50k Plus coins now? And no more 1k points.

Because I think I have at least 10 promoted threads but only received the coins but no points and trophy. So am just wondering

I copy/pasted your name in the list of people who'd get the coins but not in the Trophy system. Sorry, I sent you the trophy just now~

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
Hey Galaxy.

I think I have 20+ now (?) but never got the 10 promoted threads trophy or coins either - I was just going to wait a while longer but since someone else brought it up kek

G

Galaxy

I think I have 20+ now (?) but never got the 10 promoted threads trophy or coins either - I was just going to wait a while longer but since someone else brought it up kek

Another mistake, sorry. This time directly in my grid. I'll ask the person in charge to give you the coins as soon as they can and I sent your trophy!

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
Another mistake, sorry. This time directly in my grid. I'll ask the person in charge to give you the coins as soon as they can and I sent your trophy!
no problemo, you've been working hard! :shablob:

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,174,050
Is it possible for me to know the exact number of "promoted threads" I have so that I can keep track of my own progress too?

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Is it possible for me to know the exact number of "promoted threads" I have so that I can keep track of my own progress too?
just sharing a nifty little trick i personally use to track my progress:

1. Go to www.twitter.com
2. Click on the search box
3. Type "<your username> from:hallyuplus" on the search box and press enter (ex. "byulharangbona from:hallyuplus")
4. Click on the "Latest" tab
5. Manually count the # of posts @HallyuPlus tweeted that includes your username

it works on PC and mobile but idk if there's a more efficient method

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
just curious...are the VIP unique badges changeable? or once you request them they're final?

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
Had a random question about the VIP+ perks: do you have to use the 4 unique badges to combine as a single image? or are you allowed to use them as 4 normal uniques if you wanted to do that instead?

Last edited:
G

Galaxy

just curious...are the VIP unique badges changeable? or once you request them they're final?

Good question - I'll allow 1 change every 90 days.

Had a random question about the VIP+ perks: do you have to use the 4 unique badges to combine as a single image? or are you allowed to use them as 4 normal uniques if you wanted to do that instead?

Nope it's not an obligation to use them as one single image. It's just the only way you'll be allowed to do it, along with donors' perks.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
Good question - I'll allow 1 change every 90 days.

Nope it's not an obligation to use them as one single image. It's just the only way you'll be allowed to do it, along with donors' perks.
ah okay! so they work just like any other unique badge, you just get to have 4 of them to use however you want

G

Galaxy

ah okay! so they work just like any other unique badge, you just get to have 4 of them to use however you want

The only difference is that if you get 4 other uniques by, let's say, winning games, you won't be allowed to combine them - here you can. But you can indeed also use them like any other unique badge if you want!

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
The only difference is that if you get 4 other uniques by, let's say, winning games, you won't be allowed to combine them - here you can. But you can indeed also use them like any other unique badge if you want!
ah cool! :shablob:

Top Bottom