'Tune in for Love' starring Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In has been a box office #1 for 7 days

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100

In 1994, on the first day when singer Yoo Yeol becomes the DJ for radio program "Music Album," Mi-Soo (Kim Go-Eun) meets Hyun-Woo (Jung Hae-In). Hyun-Woo is just released from a juvenile detention center and he enters the bakery store that is run by Mi-Soo and her older sister Eun-Ja (Kim Guk-Hee). Hyun-Woo begins to work part-time at the bakery store. At first, Mi-Soo is scared of Hyun-Woo, but they get close and develop feelings for each other. Hyun-Woo though carries heavy guilt from a fatal incident that occured in his past and he does not want to talk about that incident with anyone.

One day, Hyun-Woo's friends appear at the bakery store and they leave with Hyun-Woo. Mi-Soo believes Hyun-Woo will not come back. Their relationship does not end there and they cross paths several more times in the future.

Plot actually sounds interesting :wow:

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
get that bread Kim Go Eun ! :omgwhat:
i might actually watch. everything that i've watched that she just so happened to be in, i've loved

Top Bottom