TWICE BADGES - DISCUSSION AND VOTING - MEMBER BADGES - COMPLETED

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
There wouldn’t be any wildcard round?
I saw the mock badges B612 made from the recent acuvue ads and they look great. :feelsblankie:
I guess a wildcard round would be troublesome to the organizers though. We still have great badges so far across the board.
can only do wildcard for group badge

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
There wouldn’t be any wildcard round?
I saw the mock badges B612 made from the recent acuvue ads and they look great. :feelsblankie:
I guess a wildcard round would be troublesome to the organizers though. We still have great badges so far across the board.
What mock badges? :doge:

Didn't see any submitted in this thread (discord is discord, and i haven't been on). I did ask @B612 to submit them in this thread, but she hasn't done so. Personally, I'm ok with organizing a wildcard/re-edit round, but H+ Onces will have to vote first if they want a wildcard round. My only worry is that people are getting tired of voting LOL. And that another photoshoot drops before we finalize the wildcard round, at which point @AStan will probably come in asking for another soul to be saved. :noooo:

:hehe:

can only do wildcard for group badge
Just to be clear, Group Badge gets the option for alternate badge i.e. we have the option for 2 Group badges. A wildcard round for members is usually for new pics (much like the new Nylon/Acuvue pics) that people want to match up against the winning badge, obviously because they feel that the new pics are better. Wildcard rounds for members is fine, but we'll have to draw the line somewhere since Twice releases new content constantly.

Again, if someone wants to see a wildcard round, they will have to propose it, and ideally submit a few badges as candidates. Then H+ Onces can decide is they want to have a wildcard round.

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
anyone know where i can get twice group pics? ex najeongmo, sajimi, dachaetzu

HeartShaken

ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭437,470
What mock badges? :doge:

Didn't see any submitted in this thread (discord is discord, and i haven't been on). I did ask @B612 to submit them in this thread, but she hasn't done so.

Here you go 😍

D_7qxazUYAA88Bb.png
D_7qyPHVAAAW4EY.png
D_7qyuiUIAAAAjq.png

D_7qzi3U4AEK_W5.png
D_7q0I3VAAAQZxs.png
D_7q0vCUYAEG1b.png

D_7q1eSVUAIFoWN.png
D_7q2MEUEAAG-ob.png
D_7q2xoUwAAydg3.png

B612

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭109,585
I think the only badge that would benefit from getting a wildcard is
Jeongyeon's because her new acuve pic is much better than the winner

D_7qyPHVAAAW4EY.png

the other acuve pictures actually look extremely edited (look at Sana's eyes, scary af)

I didn't submit anything yet because I wanted to see people's response and maybe i'ts better if we are done with it as soon as possible because like @whisky23 said, TWICE is always dropping new pictures so it could become a never ending cycle and people do get tired of voting.​

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin

D_7qyPHVAAAW4EY.png

the other acuve pictures actually look extremely edited (look at Sana's eyes, scary af)

I didn't submit anything yet because I wanted to see people's response and maybe i'ts better if we are done with it as soon as possible because like @whisky23 said, TWICE is always dropping new pictures so it could become a never ending cycle and people do get tired of voting.​
I would agree. Their ad pics tend to be highly photoshopped, which I'm not a fan of. Also, it's not as if our current badge selections aren't great either. I'd agree with Jeongyeon's wildcard. If you guys feel the same way, please like @B612's post before me so I can gauge interest for a wildcard vote for Jeongyeon. Or if you disagree, post a comment otherwise.

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100

D_7qyPHVAAAW4EY.png

i agree only jeongyeon will benefit from the wildcard. but tbh, i don't want to vote anymore :sweat: judging by the winners in these votes, i don't think that will win anyway :knifeduck:

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭784,551
I wouldn't need to ask for souls to be saved if only people had taste and didn't vote out some good badges :sejeongcry:

Jk im generally happy with the results. Perhaps I would only suggest wildcard for Nayeon because she has a bunch of new material for Nylon.

The acuve set I agree with B612 that only Jeongyeon's looks as good as her winning badge so no sense in using them for wildcard for all members.

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
I wouldn't need to ask for souls to be saved if only people had taste and didn't vote out some good badges :sejeongcry:
omg so true :sejeongcry: if we all agree on this i wonder why the good badges don't win in the first place. and the fact that there's no bdz jeongyeon :sadpepe:

da0y63k.png

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Here's my proposal. If we have clear winners for Final Round Part 2, we'll go with what we have, souls be damned, and move on to OTP/OT9.

But if we have any member badges which end in a tie (right now that's Tzuyu) and requires a runoff vote, then I'll throw in a a few wildcard votes (since people have to vote anyway). What I'm hearing is Nayeon (Nylon) and Jeongyeon (Acuvue) so far. To make this quick and painless, only one wildcard badge per member so y'all will need to work out which wildcard badge you're gonna settle with (if we get to a wildcard vote, that is).

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
BDZ jeongyeon for wildcard plssss!!!

da0y63k.png

nayeon's nylon is good. i'm ok with that

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
BDZ jeongyeon for wildcard plssss!!!

da0y63k.png

nayeon's nylon is good. i'm ok with that
Go fight it out with @B612. Personally, I think the badge will fail the Admin test since her face is < 60% of the image, and cropping it will be odd since it will look like she's sucking on a gun barrel. :yoosmile:

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Go fight it out with @B612. Personally, I think the badge will fail the Admin test since her face is < 60% of the image, and cropping it will be odd since it will look like she's sucking on a gun barrel. :yoosmile:
i can also do other bdz jeongyeons. i just want a bdz jeongyeon :wae:

B612

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭109,585
Nayeon Nylon pics aren't as good as her winner badge, most have weird angle and some are black and white which is a big NO

IF5xUvg.png
1jciNUJ.png
5dktXTj.png
5THniuw.png
9oLFse1.png

but it's up to you guys​

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Anyway, the current poll ends at 7AM KST on the 24th, so please try to finalize your wildcard options before then (or before I get the admin to clear the poll when they are online), so we don't have too much of a delay. Having said that, I'm pretty busy on the 24th, so I'll likely only be able to set up a new poll (if there is a need for one) later in the day.

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Nayeon Nylon pics aren't as good as her winner badge, most have weird angle and some are black and white which is a big NO

IF5xUvg.png
1jciNUJ.png
5dktXTj.png
5THniuw.png
9oLFse1.png

but it's up to you guys​
i think 3rd one looks better than the winning one? anyway here are some of the bdz jeong i've tried

jUieP1w.png
Bwkp2SD.png

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭257,460
Pronouns
she/her

IF5xUvg.png
1jciNUJ.png
5dktXTj.png
5THniuw.png
9oLFse1.png

but it's up to you guys​

9oLFse1.png
This badge >

B612

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭109,585
i think 3rd one looks better than the winning one? anyway here are some of the bdz jeong i've tried

jUieP1w.png
Bwkp2SD.png

low quality

9oLFse1.png
This badge >

If you guys want a wildcard with the Nylon pics we can do it but you will have to decide on a single pic because we can't put up the entire set for voting

Top Bottom