TWICE More & More Chart's on the Billboard 200!!

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
Congrats girls :shablob:

Lowkey screaming that it's exactly #200 lol
Yeah to be honest I don't really know how the chart works but from what I understood beforehand most prediction sites didn't seem to have them on it? We also don't have any US distribution either and I'm hearing on other sites it was about 4 days of tracking?

So I'm very surprised Twice was even on it....I hope this is incentive for JYPE and Republic to give us some Amazon pre order links next time and maybe see if we can't go even higher.

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Yeah to be honest I don't really know how the chart works but from what I understood beforehand most prediction sites didn't seem to have them on it? We also don't have any US distribution either and I'm hearing on other sites it was about 4 days of tracking?

So I'm very surprised Twice was even on it....I hope this is incentive for JYPE and Republic to give us some Amazon pre order links next time and maybe see if we can't go even higher.

Yeah, only 4 days of tracking. The digital copies included with the merch might've helped. Hopefully we'll have amazon links PLUS a Friday release next time :sanapray:

NewUser

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,150
I don't even think the bulk orders US fans import from SK would count towards this? I know there's a Sam person that easily gets around a 1000 in the Group order as well.

If JYPE actually distributed it properly with Amazon links and did a Friday release...

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
I don't even think the bulk orders US fans import from SK would count towards this? I know there's a Sam person that easily gets around a 1000 in the Group order as well.

If JYPE actually distributed it properly with Amazon links and did a Friday release...
Yeah I think Sam got 1000 sorted and 400+sealed so 1400 at least but all bought from import sites so they didnt count.

Even if he purchased from a US site it would still only count a max of 4bcopies regardless so it just shows the room have Twice to go higher.

Top Bottom