Underground idol assaulted by fan

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223

I swear to God this happens way too frequently in Japan. Hopefully the girl receives mental health support.​

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,030
I....

I'm sorry what? Thrusting a towel? To her eyes and mouth? Dear Lord, hopefully, the man gets the punishment that he deserved.

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
I hope he gets actual jail time and not some probation / anger mgmt crap.

I did, however, have to look up what an underground idol was. You learn something new every day.

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
Oh god.. I hope the girl is getting treated for psychological damage. And this sick fuck gets into jail

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
update

The idol who was recently assaulted has been named as Ena Matsuoka (21) of Tenshitsukinukeniyomi (Reading Angels)
Management made the announcement after it was revealed that a 26 year old “fan” had been arrested for the offence.

Management stated “After discussing risks with the member and her family, we made a public announcement with the intention of protecting the industry as a whole by calling attention to people who are engaged in offending, and alert people involved in other idol activities.”

Since the incident, which occurred around September 1st, Ena has been resting and recovering from facial injuries and mental trauma, but worries about meeting the offender again after he is released.

The idol group will continue their activities with improved security.

Top Bottom